Archinect
anchor

Scared for masters.

Newjacy

How hard is it to get into Politecnico di Milano for an MSc in building architecture and urban design? I have a decent CGPA.

I applied last year while I was pursuing B.Arch but go rejected due to the high competition level. This year I applied again and I feel that I have made my portfolio better. but I’m still sacred.

Dec 3, 21 2:30 am
Volunteer

If you are 'sacred' you should get in - especially in Italy! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Good luck to you.  

Dec 3, 21 12:13 pm  · 
5  · 
Newjacy

Typo error bro! Chill

Dec 4, 21 10:30 am  · 
Non Sequitur

Spellcheck bro!, chill.

Dec 19, 21 10:27 am  · 
1  · 
Le Courvoisier

Bitch, I know the pope. Let me in.

Dec 3, 21 5:08 pm  · 
5  · 
Newjacy

What?

Dec 4, 21 10:28 am  · 
 · 
Newjacy

any comments? 

Dec 19, 21 10:08 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

several.

Dec 19, 21 10:27 am  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

Newjacy, did you actually have a question or want to start a discussion? So far you've made a statement about being scared and then.... well I don't know what you're doing, exactly. If you're looking for a sympathetic shoulder, you're in the wrong place and profession.

Dec 19, 21 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
CdnUnicorn

Did you end up applying? 

I've read many mixed reviews (mainly from anglo-centric north americans who can't handle the italian accent lol) and most of the forums are a few years old...

But! Their MSc Building Arch program looks amazing. A bit more structural eng than your traditional MArch.

Mar 5, 22 12:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: