EESA VS Foreign Architect Path


I am a Licensed and experienced Architect from India currently in US, working with NCARB to get my license in US.

1. How big of a deal is it to transfer India License to US? 

2. Has anyone experienced the process?  

3. If I change the path, will I need more education? 

4. Should I try for the Foreign Architect Path instead? Will it be faster? 

When I started the process, a year ago I was only eligible for Foreign Educated Path and have 35 credits short, 30 of which are in Liberal Arts. 

NCARB changed their guidelines for Foreign Architect Path and I'm now eligible for it. Should I change path now? I haven't started gaining my credits yet. 

Nov 24, 21 12:48 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: