Archinect
anchor

a+u 1995 ( August)

Tim_

Hi,

could anyone share the article relative to Zaha Hadid project in berlin ( via mp) 

I checked at our library a+u are present, except two months amongts them the one I'm looking for

sorry for the inconvenience! 

Oct 6, 21 6:10 pm
citizen

I can't offer the journal, I'm afraid, only consolation.  I have many grad-school-library memories of searching the library shelves for that one issue of a periodical that would answer my research prayers-- only to find it's the one missing item.  Very frustrating.  Good luck in your quest.

Oct 7, 21 5:09 pm  · 
2  · 
Tim_

First of all thanks, 

yes burgerbarn , I've already bought it,  but I'm urgently in need for the part I'm looking for. a very frustrating experience indeed. I've checked again in our library, just to confirm that this issue is missing...

Oct 7, 21 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
Tim_

Thanks a lot for the suggestion but I already did, I contacted a+u through their faq page, two days ago : 

https://au-magazine.com/faq/..

Nothing so far...

Oct 7, 21 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
Tim_

contacted, but still opened for your help; 

Oct 8, 21 6:53 am  · 
1  · 
Tim_

Iif anyone could help,please! here is my mail :

archi3113 [at]  gmail.com

( I have no conclusive answer, got only the first page ) 

Oct 8, 21 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Probably a long shot but have you tried contacting ZHA?

Oct 8, 21 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
Tim_

yes they were the first I contacted ( through their press service, no answer so far....) I'm more and more desperate ...

Oct 8, 21 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Tried calling them, like with the phone and talk to an actual human being? If all you did was send an email it won’t work for sure...

Oct 9, 21 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
kenchiku

I'll check my university library for you on Tuesday (it's closed Monday for thanksgiving). They have the entire A+U catalogue, hopefully this particular issue hasn't been lost.

Oct 10, 21 2:05 pm  · 
2  · 
amntb

That would be very kind of you thank you !

Oct 11, 21 4:19 am  · 
 · 
Tim_

I don't want to seem insistant, have you got the time to check the a+u in question ?

Oct 11, 21 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
kenchiku

Ya it's no problem I'm in my university's library multiple times a week. It's a 3 minute walk from my studio space.

Oct 11, 21 9:39 pm  · 
1  · 
Tim_

Aah,thanks. if you ever got there, you can contact me on the email which is mentionned above: archi3113 [at] gmail.com

Oct 12, 21 6:09 am  · 
 · 
kenchiku

Just emailed you a wetransfer link.

Oct 12, 21 9:44 am  · 
1  · 
Tim_

thanks so much !

Oct 12, 21 11:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: