Archinect
anchor

graduate school

bethlehemtesfaye

hello all,

I am a practicing arch designer with a BArch degree who's thinking about grad school. I am interested in urban design but am not sure of its value in the profession afterwards. Would it be better to look for a more computational education or look to programs that incorporate it into the curriculum? I currently have very limited experience in computation. 

Sep 3, 21 9:32 pm

Hi, 

If you are interested in Urban Design - we have just launched a new 12-month post-professional degree at USC Graduate Architecture:

"M.AARS (Masters of Advanced Architectural Research Studies) City Design + Housing focuses on more inclusive and equitable city design and housing production. By claiming that housing is a right and that every individual should have the right to the city, the CDH program seeks to proactively engage research and design with current crises in urban development and housing provision – both locally and globally."

We will be hosting an information session next week:

USC Graduate Architecture Virtual Information Session

1:30pm PST / 3:30pm CST / 4:30pm EST

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Register at: https://bit.ly/USCGradArchInfo2021

Oct 5, 21 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
Intellectarchitects

urban design will be a great option, but you might also want to first find out how urban designing and it's available opportunities in your area are before deciding. 

Oct 15, 21 4:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: