Archinect
anchor

Construction Value in Stages

JohnDevis

Has anyone got a good idea of the percentage of fees you would normally charge at each stage? (A image of a table is attached, Guestimated, not sure if it is anything correct)

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Jul 22, 21 5:17 pm
Non Sequitur

what size project you working on where you pull nearly 3/4 million pounds work of fees? 

Jul 22, 21 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

More importantly, how are you pulling that much in fees and at the same time not knowing the answer to this question?

Jul 23, 21 12:45 pm  · 
2  · 
SlammingMiruvor

The kind of project you get where you're a student, and can't figure out the answer so you post on online message boards hoping professionals do the work for you.

Jul 23, 21 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

7 stages?

Most architects have 5: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Jul 23, 21 8:29 am  · 
3  · 
Non Sequitur

^If I were to poll the usual complaints from the one-post ponies in the forum... I'd say it's just stage 1, 2 and 4... and they are experienced concurrently.

Jul 23, 21 8:54 am  · 
1  · 

OP - are you the:

Client

Architect

Contractor

Developer

Three of the four of those should already know the answer to your question.  That means your either a client or a student.  

Jul 23, 21 11:51 am  · 
 · 
tduds

So who wants to guess what the Stages are? I can't think of 7 that would correspond with that percentage breakdown.

Jul 23, 21 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: