Archinect
anchor

Construction Value in Stages

JohnDevis

Has anyone got a good idea of the percentage of fees you would normally charge at each stage? (A image of a table is attached, Guestimated, not sure if it is anything correct)

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Jul 22, 21 5:17 pm
Non Sequitur

what size project you working on where you pull nearly 3/4 million pounds work of fees? 

Jul 22, 21 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

More importantly, how are you pulling that much in fees and at the same time not knowing the answer to this question?

Jul 23, 21 12:45 pm  · 
2  · 
SlammingMiruvor

The kind of project you get where you're a student, and can't figure out the answer so you post on online message boards hoping professionals do the work for you.

Jul 23, 21 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

7 stages?

Most architects have 5: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Jul 23, 21 8:29 am  · 
3  · 
Non Sequitur

^If I were to poll the usual complaints from the one-post ponies in the forum... I'd say it's just stage 1, 2 and 4... and they are experienced concurrently.

Jul 23, 21 8:54 am  · 
1  · 

OP - are you the:

Client

Architect

Contractor

Developer

Three of the four of those should already know the answer to your question.  That means your either a client or a student.  

Jul 23, 21 11:51 am  · 
 · 
tduds

So who wants to guess what the Stages are? I can't think of 7 that would correspond with that percentage breakdown.

Jul 23, 21 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: