Archinect
anchor

MLA in non- US, UK Countries

Hey! 

I am looking at applying for masters in landscape architecture. From what I have seen online, most of the universities suggested are generally from the Western hemisphere. While the prospects are great, the move is not very pocket- friendly.

I was wondering if anyone has done their masters/ applied for masters in the East? If so, what is your experience?

PS, I am from India

Jul 14, 21 1:51 pm
Non Sequitur

we have a western hemisphere?

Jul 14, 21 1:51 pm  · 
 · 

The Western Hemisphere is a geographical term[1][2] for the half of Earth which lies west of the prime meridian (which crosses Greenwich, London, United Kingdom) and east of the antimeridian. The other half is called the Eastern Hemisphere. In geopolitical terms, the context in which the term is most often used, the Encyclopedia Britannica defines it as "North and South America and the surrounding waters. Longitudes 20°W and 160°E are often considered its boundaries."[3] It may be used in a cultural or geopolitical sense as a synonym for the "New World". From Wikipedia.

Jul 14, 21 8:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: