Archinect
anchor

The School of Architecture advice/ information

patrickboll

I was wondering if anyone had any information or advice about The School of Architecture at Arcosanti in Arizona. This use to be the he School of Architecture at Taliesin. Is the master degree program any good or accredited. Is this school worth going to or my effort applying to it? Any information about the school would be helpful. 

Jul 9, 21 2:45 pm
mitbos

Heard about it when the news broke out. I thought they closed it?

Jul 10, 21 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
rainonme

They closed it?

Jul 10, 21 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
patrickboll

They moved it from Taliesin West and away from the Frank Lloyd Wright foundation.

Jul 19, 21 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
tsoa

Carmen from The School of Architecture here...we are alive and well!  We have re-branded from The Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture to The School of Architecture, (founded by Frank Lloyd Wright as the Taliesin Fellowship in 1932) and relocated to the historic sites of Cosanti in Paradise Valley, AZ, and Arcosanti in Mayer, AZ.  

In fact, we just graduated the first class at Arcosanti in May, and we started the Fall 2021 semester on September 1st.

Sep 7, 21 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: