Archinect
anchor

Need help on portfolio and reapplying for MArch1

tml85923

I applied for MArch 1 and got admitted to UCB this year. But due to some reasons, I'm thinking about reapplying. GSD is one of my goals, though difficult, I really want to reach for it.

Here are some of my background:

BS in Engineering (Civil Engineering)

GPA 3.82

TOFEL 116

GRE V161 Q170 AW3.5

I don't have outstanding working experience. I've interned in a small design firm for several months, and I've also attended some introductory courses in Taiwan.

Portfolio here

The portfolio is the one I used for application and I was luckily admitted to UCB. Right now looking back, I think that my portfolio needs a rework, but don't really know what should I do, which is why I'm here looking for some feedback. 

Part of me also considers attending classes at UCB and reapplying at the same time. Is it a good idea to put my first-year projects in the application portfolio?

Any thoughts about the portfolio, where I can improve or what should I do next would be very helpful! Thanks!

Jun 21, 21 9:00 pm

for each of 3 projects: 3 or 4 diagrams, 1 image, a 25 word description of the design intent.

my 2¢

Jun 24, 21 11:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: