Archinect
anchor

I Need Your Help to Get into Harvard GSD

I am a student at NC State University aspiring to graduate with both a BEDA (Bachelors in Environmental Design & Architecture) and a Barch (Bachelors of Architecture) by May of 2023, I have completed two full years (both with over 19+ credit hours each semester) and am looking to apply to Harvard GSD because one of my closest professors also graduated from there and I aspire to be half of the person and the architect that that woman has become.

I have a perfect 4.0 GPA as of right now; I have been fortunate that I have had great professors and have always been adequate with academia; I also have a portfolio, which will inevitably change and update when I eventually apply, which consists of stuff from previous years and classes. But I am still very nervous because of the magnitude of the school and its competitiveness. I was hoping if y'all could help me devise a path, or let me know of what I could do to develop a standing worthy of the acceptance.

Jun 16, 21 4:07 pm
lower.case.yao

Just make sure not to publicize your portfolio anywhere online cuz it might get stolen.

Jun 16, 21 4:16 pm  · 
 · 

wait are you serious? stolen how? like my designs and stuff?

Jun 16, 21 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
rainonme

I don't think this person is serious somehow unless he personally experienced that. Most of my classmates have their projects and portfolio up online and many even have websites. Especially when you're applying for jobs and internship and trying to get your name out there

Jun 17, 21 3:24 am  · 
 · 
randomised

don't worry too much and simply apply, you'll be fine, you've got this...

Jun 16, 21 5:37 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: