Australian Undergradate Degree planning to study in the UK for Masters


Hi all,

I’ve graduated from Melbourne Uni with an bachelor of design which is an Australian architecture degree and plan to do my masters in the UK. However, some unis have responded saying that I am required to have a RIBA part 1 to continue my part 2 as Australian degree isn’t recognized. Is this the case with every single MArch program? I’ve had friends and seniors entering MArch programs without RIBA approved degrees, any input is appreciated...

Jun 7, 21 12:11 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: