Archinect
anchor

GSAPP waitlist

hiall

Hi all, I got a waitlist offer from GSAPP, what does this mean? and how long do I have to wait to know the result? I want to plan ahead of time in terms of location because I live in CA, and this September if offer, I have to move across the country.

Apr 28, 21 2:35 pm
hiall

In addition, for waitlist candidates, hows the funding going to look like? or there will be no funding at all?

May 3, 21 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
lower.case.yao

Many students who deferred a year because of COVID are coming back, which doesn't bode well for waitlisted candidates. You can always email them and ask. As for funding, GSAPP is stingy as all hell.

May 3, 21 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
hiall

Thank lower.case.yao, generally, are there high chances for the available seats for waitlist people from GSAPP?

May 3, 21 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
square.

consider yourself lucky for avoiding 6 figures of student loan debt aka indentured servitude.

May 4, 21 11:09 am  · 
1  · 
hiall

Honestly, at this point, IDK whether I should wait for next year's cycle and strengthen my application or go for it. I mean, I got denied to all schools I applied to, and next year ill try to apply to more schools that are less competitive.

May 4, 21 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
evamcleigh

Yale denied all waitlist candidates, that should give you a clue

May 4, 21 3:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: