Archinect
anchor

Pratt vs SCAD vs AAU

Thwisha

Hello, I am an international student. I have received admits from Pratt , SCAD and Academy of Art University (AAU), San Francisco. Pratt is a Master of Science in Architecture (Post-professional) Program, SCAD is a Master of Architecture Program and AAU is a MA Interior Architecture Program. All of the above are STEM certified. 

SCAD is giving me a scholarship of 10K per year which makes my tuition 30K per year. AAU tuition is 20K a year and Pratt is a 3 semester Program which is 65K a year. 

According to the ranking I should go to Pratt but economically SCAD and AAU seem like a better option and Pratt being in New York has its own advantages so does AAU. I love the curriculum of all 3 universities.

Any insights would be immensely appreciated in terms of University and course as I am finding it difficult to select a college. 

Thank You.

Apr 7, 21 12:50 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: