Archinect
anchor

MIT Architecture

_ext

Hi all,

I am a international student admitted to the MIT MArch Program with fundings and still trying to decide whether to join the program or not.

I saw that the MIT ranked the first on the QS rankings again in the architecture field. However I've also heard from my previous professor that MIT MArch program is not its strongest program. I'm still talking to other current students and alumni to understand more about the program. But I thought there might be ppl who have some thoughts on this fourm

Would like to know how others view this school. And whether it is worth it to invest 3.5 years and the money on this program.

Apr 3, 21 12:53 am
Wall-E

Dude. Mit is the best out there. If you can invest money, go for it. Ask them for more money. You won't get the resources anywhere else. 

What do they mean by not their strongest program. You didn't apply to mit to get into their strongest program. The atmosphere at mit is totally different, you won't find it anywhere else. Your peers matter, 3.5 is good time to invest. 

Talk to professors, check thesis and get more funding. Mit will have good crowd, has name, is best and ofcourse you can take harvard classes as well. 

I would say go for it 

Apr 3, 21 8:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: