Archinect
anchor

Reference architecture that has a giant building and rotary/crossroad

starkkitect

Hi I'm doing some research on reference architecture office buildings that are located in front of busy city crossroads or rotaries, and that are dwarfed by huge (at least 15 floors) buildings close to them. 

I'm doing my best searching on google but I was hoping i could gain some ideas from brighter experienced minds here.

If you have any example references that come to mind, I would extremely appreciate it!

(I hope I don't look like I'm slacking or being lazy. Just trying to expand my access to ideas...)

Mar 26, 21 5:47 am
randomised

not sure I understand what you're looking for, maybe share what you already have to get a clearer picture...

Mar 26, 21 6:23 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

asking online wankers for examples is not research. Perhaps try and clear up your question because wtf is a rotarie?  Also huge and dwarf might not be effective description at only 15 storeys.  Scale is what you’re looking for and it’s not always about height. 

Mar 26, 21 6:30 am  · 
 · 
charlesstream

Still is you have any questions regarding this article then comment below. I will try to attempt all the questions as soon as possible. To read more stuff like this visit my site chuck e cheese feedback survey

Mar 26, 21 10:10 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: