Archinect
anchor

Master in Industrial Design for Architecture (POLI.Design)

v_joshi

I received an admit on March 17, 2021, for the Specializing Master in Industrial Design for Architecture (cost of the course €12,000/-). It's a 12-month long course with 3 months of internship (total 15 months). 

So, they've asked me to pay a downpayment of €4,000/- by 23 March 2021. However, it'll take up to 20 days for the education loan to get sanctioned from the bank. I have asked for an additional time frame for the down payment but haven't received any response from the university.

My questions are as follows:

1- What should I do in this case? Should I let the admit go?

2- Is this course worth €12,000/-? 

3- Are there any scholarships that I can apply to?

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could answer these questions for me. Any information/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thankyou!

Mar 20, 21 10:53 am

Less than a week to reply back and complete the downpayment. That's quite odd. But again, I don't know much. Best would be to write to the university since I don't think you can ask the bank to make the process any quicker than this. And as far as the scholarships are concerned nobody can help you in this limited time frame. Good luck tho!

Mar 20, 21 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
v_joshi

Hey, thanks for the reply. Just wanted to know... is this course worth it though? For 12,000 euros? The amount seems big but I'm not sure how much I'll actually benefit by pursuing this Master's diploma. 

Mar 31, 21 10:01 am  · 
 · 

I had gotten confused initially. The deadline was to avail 10% discount on the total fees. 

Anyway... would love to hear if anybody has information/opinion about this course. Would be really helpful to decide as I'm rethinking my decision to go to Italy, as work permit and the lack of job opportunities are major deciding factors.

Apr 20, 21 9:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: