Archinect
anchor

M.Arch at SCI-Arc vs USC vs Pratt

d.kk

just wanted to get opinions on which school is better? With job prospects, programs, research? 

Thank you

Mar 19, 21 11:18 am
archinine
Pretty sure the USC M.Arch isn’t a first professional. You should probably double check on that. Going to school in the same general area where you want to work and networking during school years is usually the best way to set yourself up for your first job. The network you start in school are the seeds to your entire career so choose wisely and avoid burning bridges with classmates. You never know who will wind up where.
Mar 19, 21 11:53 am  · 
 · 
tt27
USC M.arch is First-Professional with a NAAB-accreditation.. you should check their page.
Mar 19, 21 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
asmerchant

USC is First Professional and it has a phenomenal reputation and alumni network. As for all three schools, remember that location matters when you're considering grad school. NYC and LA are very different, and I think it's worth considering where you want to live and work in 5-10 years, not just where you want to study, when you're making this choice between the two cities. I am also looking at USC and it seems to me that their large alumni network might offer more flexibility on location than the other two.

Mar 29, 21 2:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: