Archinect
anchor

M.ARCH COLLEGE SELECTION - TU DELFT / PRATT / GEORGIA TECH

shyamsamani1

Hey guys I got admitted into:

T.U. Delft - MSc Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences programme Track (Architecture) - (Waiting for Scholarships)

Georgia Tech - M. Arch (2Years) - (Waiting for Scholarships)

Pratt - M.Arch A.S.(2 years)

I have completed my B. Arch from Mumbai, India and I hold a professional Bachelors degree of 5 Years. It would be great if anyone could give some insights on all of these colleges, it would help me immensely to make my decision. 

Here, I'm looking at the financial aspect (the tution), the education and the returns(post-academic life/work)

From the research that I have done, in terms of tution T.U. Delft is the cheapest, then its Georgia Tech and then Pratt.

However, in terms of post-academic life (visa/job etc), the U.S. stands above Europe. I have understood that it is difficult to get and maintain a work visa after studies in Europe. Also, there is OPT Extension (3 years) in the U.S., whereas in Europe it's less than a year. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Mar 18, 21 1:56 pm
Non Sequitur

"Here, I'm looking at the financial aspect (the tution), the education and the returns(post-academic life/work)"

Take the cheapest option available.  There is no return when you need to take out a mortgage to pay for a M.arch regardless of the name on the piece of paper.

Mar 18, 21 1:58 pm  · 
3  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: