Archinect
anchor

M.Arch in the UK as a Canadian

sidaq

I graduated last year with a BFA in Interior Architecture, and I want to attend UAL's M.Arch program in the UK which is 2 years long. However, I am not sure if obtaining this degree will allow me to use it back in Canada for a license. Does anyone have any knowledge on this issue? Thx

Mar 16, 21 5:46 pm
Non Sequitur

maybe, probably better chances than a interior design degree. Check with the CACB for acceptable accredited March. 

Mar 16, 21 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
Jaetten

Was looking at this in reverse, UK IA degree looking at Canadian M.Arch. Some Canadian universities offer a 3 year extended M.Arch for those with different BA level degrees. 

All M.Arch in the UK are 2 year and designed to work with the UK Part.1. There's no extended M.Arch option, so the 2 year duration may not be acceptable.

As Non says, email CABC and ask, I don't know if this works in the other way to what I intended to do.

Mar 17, 21 4:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: