Archinect
anchor

M.Arch Waterloo and McGill

eylulİcgoren

Hey, is there anyone who heard from Waterloo or Mcgill? My application is still in review.. 

Mar 5, 21 1:23 pm
MeganAlison

I got into McGill M.Arch! I got my email on February 26th and was surprised to receive it so early. 

Mar 5, 21 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
archsurvivor101

me too!

Mar 28, 21 3:34 am  · 
 · 
analfred

Not yet from Waterloo.

Mar 7, 21 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Did you interview for waterloo?

Mar 8, 21 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
eylulİcgoren

I still didn't get an answer from both McGill and Waterloo...

Mar 8, 21 3:22 am  · 
 · 
analfred

Mar 10, 21 8:52 am  · 
 · 
isabel.r

Hey!! I also applied to Waterloo. Did anyone get a result from there?

Mar 12, 21 9:50 am  · 
 · 
analfred

Got rejected. Simply says 'deny' on the website. Offcial decision sent by mail few days later

Mar 17, 21 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
eylulİcgoren

I got rejected from McGill too, but still I don't have any news from Waterloo.

Mar 19, 21 4:52 am  · 
 · 
v_joshi

I received a reject from McGill on 17th March.

Mar 23, 21 6:25 am  · 
 · 
Mimare

Heyy! Has anyone heard from Waterloo? Or did their interview with them? Should I assume a rejection since I haven't been invited to one so far...

Mar 25, 21 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
eylulİcgoren

just got an acceptence!

Apr 26, 21 10:21 am  · 
 · 
Mimare

Me too, couple of days ago. Any financial aid mentioned ?

Apr 26, 21 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
eylulİcgoren

nope you? there is a live session today I will be joining to that. Maybe I can find an answer about it.

Apr 27, 21 4:31 am  · 
 · 
Archimelon

Hey!
Anyone here applied to other Canadian Grad Schools ?
I applied to U of Calgary and Manitoba. I haven't heard back from them.

Mar 26, 21 10:22 am  · 
 · 
Carrot902

I received acceptance to Calgary on Wednesday. I saw that some people heard back on other days this week as well, so they could still be slowly rolling out. Good luck!

Mar 26, 21 4:27 pm  · 
1  · 
Archimelon

May I ask when did you apply?

Mar 27, 21 1:31 am  · 
 · 
Carrot902

It was mid January- just before the deadline

Mar 27, 21 8:08 am  · 
 · 
Archimelon

Congratulations to you. Hoping to hear from them soon.

Mar 27, 21 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
Mimare

Congratulations! I also received acceptance to Calgary on Thursday. Have they offered any aid?

Mar 28, 21 2:56 am  · 
 · 
Carrot902

Congrats to you too! I haven’t received any aid, but still waiting for my portal to update. I assume if there’s any offered it will appear there.

Mar 28, 21 10:09 am  · 
 · 
robothere

Congratulations! I also applied to UofC and still waiting for their decision. Hopefull i’ll know by today.

Mar 31, 21 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
cortestan

Just received my acceptance to McGill! Currently deciding between there and ETH (Canadian who's been living in Germany the past 8 years); if anyone has any thoughts on McGill's program would love to hear! 

Apr 1, 21 1:45 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

McGill, if you want to live/work/license in Canada.

Apr 1, 21 8:26 am  · 
 · 
cortestan

Thanks for the input; I'm aware of the bureaucratic hurdles of international academic certification, though from my research it seems a doable process.

If someone can speak to the program itself / professors, would love to hear! Having been outside of Canada for some time, I'm most familiar with and interested in working under the faculty at ETH, but would love to hear of the experiences of those who've studied at McGill.

Apr 1, 21 9:34 am  · 
 · 
Archimelon

Hey guys, I still have not received any update or letter from UoC. Does anyone have any idea what might be the status of international applications? 

Apr 3, 21 2:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: