Archinect
anchor

MLA, MAUD, MUP, MDES- Fall 2021 Application Status

crb1234

Hey Everyone,

Starting this thread for Master in Landscape Architecture-MLA, Master of Architecture in Urban Design-MAUD, MSAUD, MUD, MLAUD, Masters in City and Regional Planning- MRP, MCP, Master in Urban Planning-MUP and Master in Design Studies-MDES, and other programs like Sustainable and Environmental Planning, etc. 

As there is no separate thread or forum for discussion for these applicants and hope it will be helpful. Also, the M.Arch thread is inundated with a lot of applicants. :)

• Undergraduate Degree/School/Country/ Year Graduated 
  • Program Applying for with Path/Track
  • GPA - GRE  - TOEFL/Duolingo/IELTS
  • Letter of Recommendations 
  • Personal Essay/Statement of Purpose
  • Portfolio
  • Schools 
  • Open house Impressions 
  • Results 
  • Tips/Suggestions

Mar 3, 21 11:48 am
O.Owl

Hi everyone, I got admitted by MCP in Upenn, it is very expensive without a scholarship. Does anyone have thoughts on how to get the investment back after graduation? I'm still interested in design so I'll probably go to the private consulting firm, but I have my options open. Thx!

• MLA - Ball State University, BA- environmental design
    • MCP - Urban Design / MAUD / MLAUD
    • 3.68 / 3.28, GRE-waived, Duolingo - 125
    • 4 from previous professors, two are the department heads 
    • Wrote about helping the vulnerable communities ( I wrote again and figured they are more related to UP than UD, I should probably focus more on design for the UD programs)
  • Portfolio
    • 3 project with work samples, spend 6 months to prepare, didn't reuse school work
  • Schools 
    • UCB - MUP
    • GSAPP - MAUD
    • GSD - MLAUD
    • UPenn - MCP
  • Open house Impressions 
  • Results 
    • UCB - reject
    • GSD - reject
    • Upenn - Got in, waiting for financial package
    • GSAPP - N/A
  • Tips/Suggestions

Mar 3, 21 1:07 pm  · 
1  · 
crb1234

Hey Congratulations on Upenn, when did you received the admit. I received an email informing me that the decisions will be released on 11th March. I applied for MLA, I am an international applicant. I also haven't heard anything from UCB as well :(

Mar 4, 21 4:50 am  · 
 · 
praditisingh

I received the same response. Its kept me anxious. I applied for MCP

Mar 4, 21 9:57 am  · 
 · 
crb1234

Seems like decisions are yet to be made for International applicants... fingers crossed

Mar 4, 21 10:15 am  · 
1  · 
O.Owl

I received the early notice in email on
Feb 23rd, I know there were some people got it even earlier. I’ll say they are in the process of making decisions, good luck!

Mar 4, 21 10:50 am  · 
1  · 
O.Owl

Update, GSAPP - in

Mar 12, 21 5:43 pm  · 
2  · 
crb1234

Me to...In at GSAPP MSAUD  See you at the open house :)

Mar 12, 21 11:44 pm  · 
2  · 
O.Owl

Congrats! I’m still trying to make my decision between MCP in UPenn and MAUD in GASPP...

Mar 13, 21 11:56 am  · 
 · 
michael88

In the same boat deciding between Penn and GSAPP. What are you leaning towards?

Mar 13, 21 12:18 pm  · 
1  · 
O.Owl

I know Penn Design has a great reputation, but maybe GSAPP because of the location... How about you?

Mar 15, 21 11:35 am  · 
 · 
michael88

Still deciding... can I drop you a mail? So that we could discuss pointers?

Mar 18, 21 1:13 am  · 
 · 
O.Owl

Sure!

Mar 18, 21 11:03 am  · 
 · 
chen233

Glad to see someone starting a thread for MLA/MUD/MUP this year!  

• Environmental Design, UBC SALA/Canada/2019
    • MLA, M.Des and M.Arch
    • 83/100 - Waived - Waived 
    • 3 from previous professors, 2 from current employer (1 principal, 1 supervisor) 
    • Tailored each essay to the school I'm applying for, wrote about my observations and understanding of landscape architecture/architecture through the lens of a queer person & the questions that I started to ask myself while practicing in a landscape office. Wrote about specific interests for each school (including faculty members, course offered, etc) 
  • Portfolio
    • 2 undergraduate studio projects, 1 group installation, 1 duo exhibition (online), 1 group competition, 1 personal project, and 1 duo competition
  • Schools 
    • UCB - MLA II 
    • GSD - MLA I
    • GSD - MDes 
    • Princeton - MArch I
    • MIT - MArch I
  • Open house Impressions:
  • Didn't attend most of them due to conflict with schedule 
  • Results 
    • UCB - waiting
    • GSD - Waitlisted for MLA I, rejected for M.Des
    • Princeton - waiting
    • MIT - Accepted with $$$
  • Tips/Suggestions

- Dedicate a certain amount of time each day (doesn't have to be a lot of time) to work on it and start early! Many people have reiterated on this but I can't stress enough the importance of starting early - you'll be surprised how much you can do if start early and just chip the application away each day. 

- Ask for references at least 12 weeks prior to your deadlines. Most of my references didn't get to the letters until the deadline even with very early notice. Make it easy for them to write & submit your letters - share some of your previous work in their class if they were your profs, or share your draft CV/portfolio. Take the initiative to show them that this is important for you, but don't rush them for any comments/feedbacks. 

- Don't be afraid to show projects outside of the realm of spatial design - any high-quality work that speaks for your ideas and who you are would help. 

- Revisit your statements after you write them again and again! I didn't get to rewrite my personal statement and had to submit them right before deadlines because of full-time work. After submitting, I re-read my essays and genuinely hoped that I could have more time to refine them. Start planning the essays and the portfolio at the same time so that they can inform each other naturally. 

Mar 3, 21 8:03 pm  · 
3  · 
crb1234

Congratulations on MIT!!!

Mar 4, 21 4:51 am  · 
1  · 
crb1234

Even I am waiting to hear from UCB for MLA II. Apparently one of my friend received an email from the department regarding the acceptance waiting for the official update on the portal.

Mar 4, 21 8:11 am  · 
 · 
chen233

Thanks! My friend at Berkeley MLA told me that their decision are sent out on a rolling basis... not sure if this is accurate but hopefully they should come out soon! Seems like Berkeley already send out most decisions tho....

Mar 4, 21 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
starkkitect

could you share your portfolio please?

Mar 30, 23 4:26 am  · 
 · 
chxis

Mar 3, 21 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

hello to all, I am an international applicant to courses MAUD/MCP

Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai, India/ 2019

MAUD- GSD, Pratt, Coumbia, KTH

MCP-UC Berkeley, Upenn

MSc (Urbanism)- TU Delft

MUP- NUS, singapore

GPA: 7.63/10; GRE: Waived; TOEFL-110; IELTS-8

1-Academic Thesis Advisor 

1-Asst. Professor (Environment Studies)

1- Professional (Urban Planning)- Chairman 

Personally curated essays with a focus on my perspective- blend of landscape + architecture + Urbanism. Followed by an expanse of self-initiatives in the field.  Research aim and interests + associated with faculty of each university

• Portfolio

Graduation Thesis-in detail - (Sustainable Urban & Regional Planning); 2 competitions (group projects) -Urban Design/ Policymaking; 1 urban design project (academic); 1 architecture design, last 2 pages dedicated to Architectural Photography (Professional Practice for over 3 years) 

• Schools 

MAUD- GSD, Pratt, Coumbia, KTH

MCP-UC Berkeley, Upenn

MSc (Urbanism)- TU Delft

MUP- NUS, Singapore

• Open house Impressions 

Impressed by UC Berkeley, UPenn, and MIT (MCP). however MIT shut their applications for international applicants this year. Harvard was largely obnoxious at open house meets. 

Attended online conferences and open meets like Boston Architectural Association. etc. Lots of references on GSD site. 

• Results 

MAUD/ GSD-Waitlisted

MAUD/ Pratt-Accepted 

MCP/ UCB-Rejected

MCP/ Upenn- 11 March (fingers crossed)

Awaiting rest. 

• Tips/Suggestions

Work extensively on your SOP and portfolio. GIVE IT TIME. I wrote easily 4-5 drafts of my SOP. And with each university keep modifying, keep building. Give yourself enough time before the deadline to re-asses your application. and don't submit close to the deadline. preferably a month in advance. 

Definitely not after 15 December, or between 15 Dec-1 Jan. 

Either before 15 Dec. or after 1 Jan. 

ASSESS your application, several times. make sure there are no errors, 

Grammarly the shit out of your SOP for errors. Cant afford to make any mistake in that aspect. 

And think through your portfolio-let the whole thing be like a storybook (advice from MIT). 

Conclusion

Pre-applications-I was one to be too eager to be a part of the ivy League and these infamous colleges. While applying/ Post applying I gained a better and perhaps a more confident image of myself. March come to end, whether I make it to my dream colleges or not, I am content that I gave my  best to it. That is really all the satisfaction you need. Take the disheartenment of a rejection with peace. Process your anxiety and sadness, and move on. Its not the end of the world. 

You are going to be a kickass designer/ planer/ professional and individual whether you make it to these programs or not!

Best Wishes, 

S

Mar 4, 21 10:24 am  · 
8  · 
crb1234

Loved the conclusion part.. Good Luck...

Mar 4, 21 11:37 am  · 
1  · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

Update: Accepted to GSAPP, NUS and TU delft.

Mar 14, 21 10:55 am  · 
2  · 
michael88

Hopping on this thread!

• B.Arch/ India/ April 2021
    • Urban Design (or City Planning with an urban design conc.)
  • GPA - GRE  - TOEFL
    • 8/10 - n/a - 115
    • Three in total. Two from professors, one from employer
  • Work Experience
    • 2 summer internships, 1 full-year internship 
    • Wrote about social inclusivity in urban design, and how the professional practice in the country inadvertently leads to an exclusion of communities. Also wrote about my experiences with design that cemented my decision to continue with my education. Finished off by talking about professors and their works that I was interested in.
  • Portfolio
    • Four, all urban design related (one research)
  • Schools 
    • GSD- MAUD
    • MIT- SMArchS
    • GSAPP- MSAUD
    • Penn- MCP (UD conc.)
    • WashU- MUD
    • Tu Delft- Urbanism
    • AA School- Housing and Urbanism
  • Open house Impressions: Virtually attended them. Mostly talked about info that was already up on the sites
  • Results 
    • GSD- Rejected. Expected really, considering that I did not have the recommended work experience (2-3 years). 
    • Penn- In. Just keeping my fingers crossed for some form of financial aid :/
    • WashU- In
    • Awaiting the rest
  • Tips/Suggestions: Start much, much earlier than you need to. I started in early September and ended up finishing minutes before some deadlines. The days leading up to Jan were horrible, I was just stressed and tired and worried a good amount of the time. Look up sample portfolios and rework on projects. Make a list of professors you want to work with, listen to their lectures, read publications they were involved with.
  • Things will work out. Just remember not to spend too much time on here while getting your applications done :)

Mar 4, 21 12:37 pm  · 
5  · 
michael88

Update: in at GSAPP

Mar 12, 21 9:19 pm  · 
3  · 
crb1234

Me to...In at GSAPP MSAUD Indian applicant... See you at the open house :)

Mar 12, 21 11:45 pm  · 
1  · 
michael88

Hi! Have you decided where you're going? Or what decision looks better rn?

Mar 13, 21 3:09 am  · 
 · 
crb1234

Hey...Not yet!! in a process of analyzing the pros and cons of each decision. Would you like to connect? we can discuss further.

Mar 13, 21 3:35 am  · 
1  · 
michael88

Yea! I'll drop you a mail!

Mar 13, 21 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

In at GSAPP too...see you at Open House

Mar 14, 21 10:57 am  · 
2  · 

in at GSAPP MSAUD, see you at the open house!

Mar 15, 21 2:05 pm  · 
2  · 
mlaopoul

Hi everyone!

Spatial Planning and Development Engineer / Aristotle University of Thessaloniki / Greece / Expected: July 2021

Mostly Urban Planning, concentration in urban analytics or urban design

8.4/10 / n/a / IELTS: 8.5

2 from professors from my Uni, 1 from my exchange studies supervising professor in Chiba university, Japan

Wrote about the dynamic nature of the cityscape and the inability of certain planning methods to embrace the fluid nature of our cities. More or less, how our cities can adapt to the changes of our times.

• Portfolio

7 projects/maps of different scales, starting from regional to neighborhood planning. Included some coding, place branding, graphic design projects and photography.

• Schools 
  • MIT Media Lab (really, a shot in the dark)/ City Science Lab
  • Columbia's GSAPP/ MUP / Probably Urban Analytics, haven't decided
  • Cornell / MRP
  • UPenn / MCP
  • KTH / Sustainable Urban Planning & Design
  • Delft/ Urbanism
  • UCL / Inter-disciplinary Urban Design MRes

• Open house Impressions 

Virtually attended, as said before, mostly talked about the programs and application process

• Results 
  • MIT: Rejected (saw that coming the moment I started preparing my application)
  • GSAPP: Waiting, had an interview 2 weeks ago, went pretty well
  • Cornell: Accepted
  • UPenn: Waiting, results will be announced 11/3
  • KTH: Waiting, results will be announced 9/4
  • Awaiting for Delft and UCL, results will be announced in August probably

• Tips/Suggestions

The portfolio is what took most of my time to prepare, since it was my first time making one. Also, start your statements and essays as soon as possible and be aware of the writting style that is usually requested. For example, US Universities are looking for a more personal view, whilst EU ones need straight facts about your previous studies and your goals for graduate studies.

Mar 8, 21 1:30 pm  · 
2  · 
mlaopoul

update: Rejected from UPenn. Still awating from GSAPP, has anyone heard anything from them?

Mar 15, 21 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
grrd

I heard from them last week, and from what I've seen here most people have too. Maybe try reaching out to them if you don't have an answer yet.

Mar 17, 21 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
Zoidian
  • Undergraduate Degree/ School/ Year graduated 

BS in Environmental Science/ UNC Chapel Hill/ Spring 2020

MLA 3-year programs

• GPA - GRE  - TOEFL '

3.3 total; 3.6 advanced - Waived - Not Applicable

• Letter of recommendations 

3 from Professors that knew me well

• Personal Essay/Statement 

Talked about my journey to discovering my passion for landscape architecture, my research interests/goals, and how X school will help me achieve those goals

• Portfolio

Since I do have a design background, my portfolio was mostly art projects from a sculpture class I took in undergrad, as well as a project I did at one of UC Berkeley's summer programs.

• Schools

UPenn, Berkeley, UMich, UVA, Ohio State, UIUC, UWashington, and NC State

• Open house impressions

Didn't attend

• Results

Berkely - Accepted (small $)

UPenn - Rejected

UMich - Accepted (no aid yet)

UVA - Accepted (small $)

Ohio State - Accepted (no aid yet)

UIUC - Accepted (no aid yet)

UWashington - Waitlisted

NC State - Accepted (no aid yet)

• Tips

Start your portfolio early! I stupidly waited until the last minute to put my portfolio together, and it shows.

Mar 12, 21 11:50 pm  · 
2  · 
crb1234

Where are you planning to enroll?

Mar 26, 21 8:38 am  · 
 · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

got accepted to Ms.AUD at GSAPP and MSC.Architecture (Urbanism) at TU Delft. Awfully confused between the two. Both seem to be excellent programs. Any insights on this?

Mar 14, 21 10:53 am  · 
1  · 
mlaopoul

Congratulations! Both are exceptional programs, well respected in the field of Architecture and Planning! If I was in your position I think I would choose the one I could afford. Columbia is a prestigious university, that is for certain, but the costs of tuition + living expenses in NY are astronomical.

Mar 15, 21 1:21 pm  · 
1  · 
oel.nosaj

I think I will be the odd one here. Got accepted by Havard GSD for MDes (Medium) and MS Fiction and Entertainment at SCI-Arc. Thought the programme at SCI-Arc would have always been my preferred choice and Harvard was a safe play. (Still waiting to hear from MIT SMACT but it’s highly unlikely to be successful, and GSAPP MS CCCP) 

Now I am slightly swinging between the two. The new MDes programme at GSD sounds very vague while graduate works from MS Fiction and Entertainment are visually promising. (I am totally new to the States from across the pond.) Would love to hear some tips and advice.

Mar 15, 21 8:19 pm  · 
2  · 
tetraloop

Hey, I’m actually in the same boat as you!

I know quite a few MDes graduates who had interesting (and successful) career directions, and I’m quite excited in leveraging the various research groups at Harvard and MIT communities. I’m waiting for the MDes Mediums open house to get scheduled to hear more about the restructure, and what kinds of impact this will have on the incoming students.  

Mar 16, 21 1:12 am  · 
2  · 
vcj11

Same here! I'm was accepted into Royal College of Art and MDes Mediums. RCA has been straight forward for program structure and type of work I'd be making. Plus, they clearly show student work. MDes sounds intriguing with its flexibility and emphasis on collaboration, but I'm having a hard time finding what students are making. As many courses are lab based and admissions said Mediums cohort would be focused on making work, I have yet to see much from previous Technology students. Does anyone have any info on this or how alumni have liked the program? Or any insight on whether one would recommend RCA vs MDes for design?

Mar 19, 21 4:32 pm  · 
2  · 
oel.nosaj

Probably not the best one to answer it but I did went to RCA for Part 2 a few years ago. (thus my plan to the US would be more like an adventure...) I loved RCA a lot, and one of the best parts (for me) was the nature of an art college itself. There were opportunities to collaborate with students from other programmes such as textile, fashion, design engineering, history of art and product design (pre-Covid era... not sure how the college is operation at the moment) and within the Architecture programme, you are dedicated to one design studio each year and have the opportunity to achieve in-depth INDIVIDUAL thesis and research as well as producing architectural design projects alongside.
I tried to look for previous student works from MDes and hardly find anything or just very minimal. Architecture education is pretty much about portfolio building and I struggle to image how my work or myself would turn out at the end of this two year programme.

Mar 20, 21 3:15 pm  · 
1  · 
vcj11

That is helpful insight! MDes isn't focused on building your architecture portfolio though. It seems like it is what you make of it and can choose your own path in terms of what you want to make. Did you apply to Mdes?

Mar 20, 21 7:43 pm  · 
1  · 
oel.nosaj

You are actually replying under my response to the thread haha. I am accepted by MDes Medium. What I meant was portfolio, a pool of projects that have been done, and not necessarily to be architectural. Eventually the professional world would judge you on your experience and previous work. And I personally value individual thesis, research and design projects a lot. I understand the art of collaboration and have enjoyed it in the past. But the description of the new MDes Medium sounds like it is all about group projects. Even in 'Trajectory' in the final semester of the course (I guess it is the word for thesis?) 'collaborative' was mentioned. I don't want to not being able to produce any new individual work after spending 150 grand and two years of time.(Although MDes can be a very good platform for PhD) Thus I am leaning more towards the MS Fiction and Entertainment programme in Sci-Arc now(which is another complete different pathway).

Mar 21, 21 4:41 am  · 
2  · 
msomebody

Hey! Did you attend the M.Des. Open House? Are you planning to attend the GSD MDes Program?

Apr 2, 21 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
dwem403

Just curious, is MDes (Medium) opened for the Fine Arts background people?

Mar 28, 23 12:45 am  · 
 · 
grrd

Hi everyone!

• Undergraduate Degree/School/Country/ Year Graduated
    • B. Arch / UDLAP / Mexico / 2015
    • MAUD, Landscape Urbanism
  • GPA - GRE  - TOEFL/Duolingo/IELTS
    • 9.0/10.0 - N/A -  TOEFL 110/120
    • 3 in total: 1 professor (AA alum), 1 former team leader (work experience), 1 volunteer work supervisor
  •  Personal Essay/Statement of Purpose
    • I wrote about the challenges I have found for the industry and related that to my work experience and interests in working towards a more sustainable built environment. 
  •  Portfolio
    • 1 community-scale project from undergrad, 1 urban-scale project from the AA Visiting School, 1 self-driven professional sample and 1 photography project.
  • Schools 
    • AA - Msc (or M Arch) Landscape Urbanism  
    • Harvard GSD - Master of Architecture in Urban Design
    • Columbia GSAPP - M.S. Architecture and Urban Design
    • Yale School of Architecture
    • University of Michigan - MURP
  •  Open house Impressions 
    • I attended a virtual open house at the GSD. It gave the impression of having a diverse range of students from different backgrounds, which is appealing to me.
  • Results 
    • AA - In  
    • Harvard GSD - In
    • Columbia GSAPP - In
    • Yale - Rejected
    • University of Michigan - Rejected
  • Tips/Suggestions
    • I think that what worked for me was having a clear understanding of what I would like to explore at any of these schools. Make sure that is in alignment with your academic and work experience, and show it in your personal statement and portfolio.

Mar 16, 21 10:22 pm  · 
2  · 
mahermoghrabi

Hello , Did anyone hear back from GSAPP MS.UP ? 

Mar 18, 21 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Some students posted results on gradcafe. I think results are out.

Mar 21, 21 7:36 am  · 
 · 
mahermoghrabi

Still haven't received anything

Mar 21, 21 7:44 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

hi,

Did anyone hear back from GSAPP MSAAD?????

Mar 20, 21 2:44 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

Hey, I applied to the same haven’t heard from them yet. This is causing me a lot of anxiety. Has anyone else heard from them?

Mar 20, 21 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

I know but for all the other course intivation for open house is sent

Mar 21, 21 7:37 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Invitations*

Mar 21, 21 7:37 am  · 
 · 
p3_g

Are you sure? But ppl who have applied for MSAAD haven’t heard from them yet right?

Mar 21, 21 8:24 am  · 
 · 
p3_g

I heard urban planning and MSUD results are out. But for MSAAD they aren’t out right?

Mar 21, 21 8:33 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Yeah that's right MSAAD results are not yet out.

Mar 21, 21 8:44 am  · 
1  · 
p3_g

this wait is giving me sleepless nights. Let me know if you get it :) all the best!

Mar 21, 21 9:07 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Hey thanks for good luck:)

Mar 21, 21 9:35 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

All the best to you too

Mar 21, 21 9:35 am  · 
1  · 
ankitasharma1

Results are out I guess but I haven't received any update.

Mar 23, 21 1:28 am  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Do you got update

Mar 23, 21 1:29 am  · 
 · 
p3_g

Did you get any update yet ?!

Mar 25, 21 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Nopes.

Mar 25, 21 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

What about you ???

Mar 25, 21 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

Same here. They gave our acceptances for March again after a week of giving out their first acceptances. What about for MSAAD ?

Mar 25, 21 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

I am not sure now lot of people got accepted in MSAAD as per grad cafe results. Do you have any idea what is the class
strength of MSAAD.

Mar 25, 21 10:41 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

I saw only two in grad
cafe so far if I am not wrong

Mar 25, 21 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1
ankitasharma1

On 22nd march lot of them got accepted so frankly speaking I am not hoping anything now.

Mar 25, 21 11:14 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

I still have hope let’s see:)

Mar 26, 21 12:36 am  · 
2  · 
p3_g

Hey, [email protected] this is their mail Id right ?

Mar 28, 21 7:55 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Yeah, mention your application number while writing letter.

Mar 28, 21 11:11 pm  · 
1  · 
p3_g

The reference number right ? Did you mail them? Did they write back to you?

Mar 28, 21 11:28 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Yes reference number. I mailed them regarding application status on 19th march, got replied two days back that i will likely receive my admissions decision early next week.

Mar 28, 21 11:43 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

I mailed them on 24th haven’t got any reply yet.

Mar 28, 21 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Most probably we will receive decision next week. Let's see.

Mar 29, 21 12:08 am  · 
1  · 
p3_g

If they had said early next week last week then it’s this week only no ?!

Mar 29, 21 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

Yes this week only.

Mar 30, 21 12:27 am  · 
1  · 
p3_g

All the
best! Let me know if you get any update:)

Mar 30, 21 12:38 am  · 
1  · 
p3_g

Anyone from India committing to UMich MArch 2 year program?? Would love to get connected!

Apr 19, 21 1:37 am  · 
 · 
sanahmengi

Hi Guys, anyone can help me evaluate my profile and the chances to get into MAUD and MUD programs at the univ. I have applied to?

Jan 25, 22 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
ankitasharma1

hi,

Mar 20, 21 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
davidsilvaxd49@

Mar 21, 21 5:22 am  · 
 · 
p3_g

Nope. Waiting with lot of anxiety. Has anyone else heard from them?

Mar 21, 21 6:01 am  · 
 · 
p3_g

Guess the results aren’t out yet

Mar 21, 21 6:18 am  · 
 · 
nilenvarade

Waiting!

Mar 21, 21 6:58 am  · 
 · 
klklkl

Hello and congrats on everyone’s acceptances!

I would like to get in touch with those considering or have any insights regarding Cornell AAP and Columbia GSAPP MSAAD program. I was accepted to both but I’m still weighting my options. 
Shoot me an email! Thanks!!

Mar 23, 21 7:50 am  · 
 · 
vala123

Hello, I am hoping to get some insight on the graduate programs I got accepted into. I

University of Connecticut, B.S Natural Resources and B.S                    Landscape Architecture  

• Portfolio
  • Schools 
  • Open house Impressions 
  • Results 
  • Tips/Suggestions
Mar 28, 21 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
vala123

Hello, I am hoping to get some insight on the graduate programs I got accepted into. I am interested in attending Politecnico di Milano but I would like to know more about the curriculum and if it is geared towards Urban Design or policy. I am interested in urban design and GSAPP was my dream school. But I am not sure if the financial investment is worth it due to my undergraduate loans. I am open to any opinions/advice about these programs. Thanks!

University of Connecticut, B.S Natural Resources and B.S                    Landscape Architecture  

Masters in Urban Design or Masters in Urban Planning

3.4 - GRE Waived- N.A

One Professor and Two principals at the firm I currently work at

Discussed career goals and interests 

• Portfolio

Undergraduate work

• Schools 

GSAPP MUD

City College MUD

Politecnico di Milano Masters in Urban Planning and Policy Design

• Open house Impressions 

Have not attended yet.

• Results 

GSAPP MUD- Accepted 

City College MUD- Accepted

Politecnico di Milano- Accepted

Mar 28, 21 2:25 pm  · 
1  · 
Archimelon

Has anyone heard back from Uni of Edinburgh?? 

Apr 2, 21 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
p3_g

Anyone from India committing to Umich MArch 2 year program?? Would love to get connected!!

Apr 19, 21 1:39 am  · 
 · 
sanahmengi

Hi Guys, can anyone help me evaluate my profile and the chances to get into MAUD and MUD programs at the univ. I have applied to?

Jan 25, 22 12:16 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: