Archinect
anchor

M.Arch at UofT

catra

Has anyone heard back from UofT for their M.arch or landscape arch application?

Mar 2, 21 7:29 pm
meow1

Not yet

Mar 3, 21 12:20 am  · 
 · 
MeganAlison

Not yet - but I have a friend who deferred from last year. They told her she will be getting her paperwork next week where they will ask for deposit etc. so she thinks we will be hearing next week most likely! 

Mar 4, 21 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
analfred

Not yet, but I checked gradcafe and it says there were people got admitted on Mar. 3. so should hear the news next week probably.

Mar 6, 21 10:17 am  · 
 · 
h3llo

MLA results should all be out by now. Unofficially, current UofT students know if they're admitted to MArch, but as far as I know official letters come this week

Mar 7, 21 12:19 am  · 
 · 
analfred

Just wondering, what do you mean by 'unofficially'?

Mar 7, 21 10:39 am  · 
 · 
DVL1809

Yes! Received an email to check the portal on Thursday, 4th March 

Mar 7, 21 5:11 am  · 
 · 
analfred

For applicants, does your Acorn show this "outstanding admission deposit"? It says on mine that it is due Mar. 24

Mar 7, 21 10:16 am  · 
 · 
analfred

Is it showing for every applicant because I'm confused since I haven't heard any messages yet.

Mar 7, 21 10:24 am  · 
 · 
h3llo

that would only show if you’re admitted lol it’s a weird “bug” that happens campus wide if you’re a UofT student

Mar 7, 21 11:07 am  · 
1  · 
analfred

Ohh I see! Does seems preety wierd lol. Thank you!!

Mar 7, 21 11:26 am  · 
 · 
h3llo

that would only show if you’re admitted  lol it’s a weird “bug” that happens campus wide if you’re a UofT student 

Mar 7, 21 11:06 am  · 
2  · 
tshushu

same here! my acorn shows an admission deposit due Mar.15. 

applied to the MUD program

Mar 7, 21 11:11 pm  · 
1  · 
tshushu

haven't heard anything yet but hope this is correct~

Mar 7, 21 11:22 pm  · 
1  · 
odhc86

I got rejected 

Mar 8, 21 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
catra

update: I got accepted into MLA on March 3rd!!

still says my M.Arch application is under review...

Mar 9, 21 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
h3llo

just got the official letter of admission for MArch!!

Mar 9, 21 7:27 pm  · 
1  · 
analfred

Same here!

Mar 9, 21 7:42 pm  · 
1  · 
Edna Blimey

just got accepted to MArch! Did anyone get any funding and know how much (maximum) the schools admission usually gives for admission award?

Mar 9, 21 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
orangepeel23

​Haven't received an email yet but I'm worried my email was never registered in the system. Would you receive emails after you submitted your application/ as your referees summited their letters? I just haven't received any emails throughout the whole process.

Mar 9, 21 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
Edna Blimey

I don’t remember receiving emails when my referees submitted their letters, I checked if they did that on the uoft application portal. Similarly you can see if you have received your decision documents on the portal. Hope this helps :)

Mar 9, 21 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
h3llo

some people saying they received funding on grad cafe if you check! i didn't get any though.. i assume they would've stated that on the letter?

Mar 9, 21 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
MeganAlison

If you get funding you get a separate letter! There will be two that come together and one is the acceptance and the second is the funding :) That's how mine was last year anyway!

Mar 9, 21 10:47 pm  · 
3  · 
h3llo

For those who got offers, quick question. When exactly do we need to pay the deposit? Is it May 1 as it says on the letter that we'll need to respond to, or is it March 24 as it says on Acorn?

Mar 11, 21 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
Edna Blimey

May 1 is the deadline.

Mar 15, 21 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
DVL1809

Hello! Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that the fees amount mentioned on the decision letter in the portal suddenly changed today? Does this mean that this new number includes financial aid/funding or are they just messing with us?  

Mar 15, 21 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
analfred

You mean the tuition for the first year? I somehow noticed the same thing.

Mar 17, 21 5:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: