Archinect
anchor

Any news from Harvard GSD admissions ?

Emma3

Hello,

Hope you're doing well. Did anyone get any news from Harvard GSD admissions ?

Good luck everyone

Feb 26, 21 11:50 am
koratheexplorer

Seems like some people who were accepted and received $$$ got calls today or yesterday, and everyone else will likely be hearing back on March 1 through email

Feb 26, 21 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
ja.bcn09

I believe they've already rolled out admissions/decisions for applicants of the professional programs (MArch I/MLA I). The rest (post-professional) will most likely follow next week! Good luck!

Feb 26, 21 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
Emma3

Are you sure for other programs ? I thought they release results for all master's programs at the same time ?

Feb 26, 21 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
ja.bcn09

They send out the official e-mails at the same time for everyone, but as koratheexplorer mentioned above (and by another poster in the MArch Application Status Thread 2021), they make personal phone calls to those admitted to the professional programs with funding (and because they usually get first dibs on scholarships and other forms of aid).

Feb 26, 21 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
Afriendlyguy

base on my observations of last year's routine is that it seems like this week is just the phonecalls for scholarship admitted applicants. And official emails will come out first Monday of March

Feb 26, 21 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
Emma3

So is it sure or rather more likely that everyone will hear back through online notification by March 1st ? Thanks for your feedback

Feb 26, 21 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
carolinabeachwood

do you know whether the phone calls come from a "No Caller ID" number? I got like 4 calls within an hour but was on hold with my insurance company so wasn't able to answer. Maybe its wishful thinking haha

Feb 26, 21 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
ja.bcn09

More likely the first week of March! Not sure if it's going to be exactly March 1 but from what I saw in last year's thread, the decision e-mails were sent around that date.

Feb 26, 21 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
Afriendlyguy

within the range of Monday Tuesday Wednesday, so I think we will be expecting to hear something from March 1st-3rd.

Feb 26, 21 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
koratheexplorer

@carolinabeachwood I just asked the same thing on another thread...as you said it's probably wishful thinking but am now curious...

Feb 26, 21 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
carolinabeachwood

Let me know what you find out!! Good luck

Feb 26, 21 4:46 pm  · 
1  · 
koratheexplorer

Guess at this point hopefully we find out early next week regardless!

Feb 26, 21 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
Emma3

Anyone who applied for the MUP received a call ?

Feb 26, 21 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I haven't heard anything from Harvard GSD admissions, should I be worried?

Feb 26, 21 3:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: