Archinect
anchor

TU Delft MSc. Application 2021

a2021

Hello friends

Im wondering if anyone has heard back from the university regarding their application to the MSc. Architecture program. If so (regardless of whether you got admitted / rejected), please do share your experience, how long you waited, any interviews, etc. 

If not, then I guess that puts us on the same boat :/

ps. if any is curious, I applied as an international student 

Jan 23, 21 12:00 pm
arch3d

Hello Dear Friend,

I am also a non-EU applicant for the Architecture track and curiously waiting for a response. I wrote a mail to them about what could be the latest date for them to give an answer for a non-EU applicant. They said everyone should get a response by the mid-March. So, I am trying to get it out of my mind since its sill a long time ahead. Let's hope for the best :)

Jan 23, 21 5:46 pm  · 
2  · 
a2021

if you do not mind me asking, which step of the progress are you in? From what i read online, it says there should be 4, but i'm only seeing 1/2 right now...

Jan 29, 21 8:34 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Mine is like this:

Jan 29, 21 8:45 am  · 
1  · 
a2021

oh! Maybe you will hear back soon! Though i thought we would only know in March... now feels too soon (?)

Jan 29, 21 9:06 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Well, it was almost always stuck in 2/4 so I am not sure. I still think that it will be no earlier than early March. Also, I am not sure but some people say on the forum s that this year will be one of the most competitive ones. So, it might take a while.

Jan 29, 21 9:31 am  · 
 · 
DSG2000

Hi guys,

I am also an applicant of the 2021 cycle!

Mine is at the same stage as arch3d, since 22/01/2021. Keen to see what's up.

Feb 10, 21 3:30 am  · 
1  · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

Same stage! non-EU international applicant for MSc (Urbanism)

Mar 4, 21 11:50 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Any news around?

Feb 15, 21 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
praditisingh

Wondering if there is any new around? I am still stuck at step 2/4. 

Mar 4, 21 9:53 am  · 
1  · 
arch3d

Mine is still stuck at step 2/4, too. I guess people started to hearing back from TU Delft. So, it is getting more annoying since it has been a very long time.

Mar 4, 21 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

The website mentioned that the response is usually within (oddly) 6 weeks or so or 2 months of the application. I guess the best thing to do is wait +fingers crossed

Mar 4, 21 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
hamidaku

Hey guys, same boat here, I am still wondering any good news after last 5th of December I consider submitting, Hope we have our best!

Mar 8, 21 10:03 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

you've probably been a bad boy or girl, 5th of December is when Saint Nicolas visits and delivers presents to the good girls and boys in Holland!

Mar 9, 21 3:55 am  · 
 · 
osram

Step 3 of 4...

Mar 10, 21 11:17 am  · 
 · 
iliaanisimov

Same here, which track did you apply to?

Mar 10, 21 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
osram

I applied to the Architecture track

Mar 10, 21 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
osram

Sorry got cut off.
I also did Yale and MIT. What track did you apply to?

Mar 10, 21 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
iliaanisimov

I applied to Urbanism track. Hope we hear back soon

Mar 11, 21 9:40 pm  · 
1  · 
Archimelon

Applied back in December, I got cut off too.

Mar 12, 21 1:00 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Yes, mine also has passed to 3 of 4. Let's see what 'shortly' stands for...

Mar 10, 21 11:25 am  · 
1  · 
DSG2000

Same here will probably hear back by the 15th of march, seeing as that is about 6 weeks from the submission deadline.

Mar 11, 21 1:26 am  · 
 · 
RM24

Hey! I also applied to the architecture track and have been stuck at 3/4 since the first of march. can you guys keep updating your status's please? kinda freaking out that the last modified was today and still no decision email

Mar 11, 21 2:48 pm  · 
2  · 
osram

Just got my acceptance letter

anyone else got their acceptance letter yet? Does it say anything about financial aid?

Mar 12, 21 6:18 am  · 
1  · 
arch3d

Wow, really congratulations mate. I haven't received anything yet. I am curiously waiting.

Mar 12, 21 6:34 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Omg, I just got my acceptance letter, too. No information about financial aid, though.

Mar 12, 21 7:16 am  · 
3  ·  1
osram

Great to hear!
Congratulations!

Mar 12, 21 7:24 am  · 
1  · 
RM24

congrats guys! did you get the mail straight away or did you see it on studielink? also which email, the tudelft one or the one you applied with?

Mar 12, 21 7:39 am  · 
 · 
arch3d

Thank you RM24. I got a letter addressed to my personal e-mail.

Mar 12, 21 7:44 am  · 
2  · 
hamidaku

Hey wow, I was crying while reading :") thanks mate, also got mine, see you in Delft.

Mar 12, 21 11:29 am  · 
2  · 
arch3d

Hey mate, I was also very excited that my hands were shaking a bit. Also, congratulations to you. See you!

Mar 12, 21 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
DSG2000

Hi guys, just got my admission letter as well, did you hear any additional news?

Mar 24, 21 9:49 am  · 
 · 
arch21

Also got mine, so excited!! Not sure where we'll see financial info

Mar 12, 21 8:28 am  · 
2  · 
dagvogeltje

I also got my acceptance letter.

I applied on 15 Jan, quite late at night, so if they review applicants in first-come-first-served basis then I might be (almost) the last one.

Mar 12, 21 12:39 pm  · 
1  · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

Just before the deadline

Mar 15, 21 7:10 am  · 
 · 
shyamsamani1

Got into Delft MSc Architecture Track!

Haven't heard about any scholarship or financial aid, do they inform you about it later or with the acceptance letter?

Mar 13, 21 10:08 am  · 
 · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

got my acceptance to Delft and GSAPP Architecture+Urbanism. Nothing about financial aid yet. Super confused between the choices. Any one has any information that can help?

Mar 14, 21 10:42 am  · 
 · 
arch21

I am in between Delft and UPenn, I am non EU and very confused. I need to get more info on Delft, I have so many questions

Mar 18, 21 10:57 am  · 
 · 
bikko

Congratulations to you all!

I have been accepted to the Landscape Architecture track!

On the scholarships page, they mention we'll be notified about financial aid by the end of March. 

See you in Delft :) 

Mar 14, 21 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
arch3d

As for SpaceSyntax_fse's comment, guys, I would also be very happy if you could write here if you hear about scholarship results. They said that only the students who got accepted for the scholarship will be notified at the end of this month.

Mar 24, 21 10:01 am  · 
 · 
DSG2000

Hello guys, I've been admitted to the 2021 intake for the Architecture track. Is anybody entering Delft from Australia? Things seem a bit complex with the covid situation and I was wondering what avenues people are looking at for the whole visa application stuff.

Mar 25, 21 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
arch21

I'm not from Australia (from the US) but wondering the same thing

Mar 26, 21 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
DSG2000

Ok I figured out as long as your country is not under the EU travel ban, things should be alright. I would say once you accept the offer and fill up the stuff, the university does apply for your visa (I believe the MVV) on your behalf..

Mar 26, 21 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
arch21

Yes, I do have some reservations about entering a county that is further behind in covid vaccinations. I don't want to take a step back from the norms I am accustomed to and hope this wont have an impact on the level of in person education in the fall. I hope everything will head the right direction worldwide in the coming months

Mar 27, 21 1:57 am  · 
 · 
arch21

I am just scared about having to pay tuition for online school :(

Mar 27, 21 1:57 am  · 
 · 
DSG2000

Ahh I see, there will definitely be at least a class or 2 made online. So heads up for that. I spent about a year on online classes so it's become the norm now. What was your experience for the past year during these covid riddled times?

Mar 27, 21 6:04 am  · 
 · 
mths.costa

Hey guys,

I'm a brazilian/italian applying to the msc architecture - track: architecture. 

I'm applying as a EU student and my last update was 1 month ago. My status is stucked in "1 of 2". Does any EU student recieve a feedback? 

I've heard that the "justus and louise van effen" scholarship has already selected the students

Mar 26, 21 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
arch3d

Hey mths.costa,

Thank you for the information. That is a bit sad. May I ask you, where did you hear from regarding the Justus and Louise van Effen scholarship? 

Mar 26, 21 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
mths.costa

Hello, is on the TU Delft website

https://www.tudelft.nl/en/educ...

"The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2021-2023 have been awarded.
The selected students have been already contacted via email."

Mar 26, 21 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
arch3d

Yess thank you mths.costa. I have also checked and seen it. That's a bit sad though, now I do not know what to do. Also, best luck with you, too.

Mar 26, 21 2:23 pm  · 
1  · 
DSG2000

Has anyone been forwarded the financial letter after admission? I've submitted the Antecedents CertificateDeclaration for a Study Residence Permit and "Declaration of Intent to undergo a TB test.

Wondering when the letter comes through.

Ps. portal has updated to step 4/8 after admission.

Mar 29, 21 1:59 am  · 
2  · 
hamidakurniawati

hey, I am going to submit my confirmation statement soon, but when I wanna fill the Declaration for TB test in column signing, any data written to ask about the signature of foreign national, name is case of legal representative and the signature of legal representative. Which representative should I ask to sign? thankyou for your help

Mar 30, 21 10:25 am  · 
 · 
DSG2000

I'm not sure, my nationality is exempt from the TB testing.

Mar 30, 21 8:41 pm  · 
 · 
lmart

Hey, I submitted my confirmation statement yesterday and now I’m also waiting for the financial letter (my documents are different from your though, I’m guessing because I applied as EU)

Apr 1, 21 9:29 am  · 
 · 
hamidakurniawati

Hey, thank you so much guys, I have asked the TU delft service center and they told me to keep it blank, and I have already got my financial letter too.

Apr 7, 21 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
lmart

Hey guys, there is a group on Facebook for Fall Admits.

https://www.facebook.com/group...

Apr 15, 21 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
hels_bells_

Any recent news from anyone? I've been stuck in step 2/4 5ever... The limbo is killing me. Im a EU applicant.

Or does anyone know of the deadline they have set for all admission reponses ?

Apr 16, 21 5:46 am  · 
 · 
lil.arch

I applied myself but haven´t heard back. One friend already got a rejection letter last week and another one got accepted last week

May 5, 21 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
ΓιώργοςΠριώνας

hello, I’ve made an application for Construction management and engineering in TU delft and I have not an answer yet. Have anyone got an answer for this program ? My application status is stacked in step 2/4 for a long time. 

May 5, 21 7:45 am  · 
 · 
mlaopoul

Hey everyone! On the same boat as well, EU applicant for the Urbanism Track at TU Delft but still no answer...hoping that we might have answer this week. Anyone heard anything from them yet? 

May 9, 21 6:49 am  · 
 · 
mths.costa

I recieve my rejection letter 4 days before the 12 week deadline

May 9, 21 10:22 am  · 
 · 
rafabaulerlux

Hey everyone, I am an EU applicant for the architecture track. I applied in mid-February and still no answer. It`s stuck in step 2/4 too...

May 10, 21 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
lil.arch

Hey, have you heard back? I still havent got an answer ..

May 26, 21 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
rafabaulerlux

Hey man. Yes, got my admission letter today. Right in the last day of their deadline, on the edge hehe.

May 26, 21 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
lil.arch

Congrats!

May 27, 21 3:31 am  · 
 · 
rafabaulerlux

Thx!

May 28, 21 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
rafabaulerlux

When did you apply? lil.arch

For those who got admitted as well, I`ll share here my e-mail in case anyone wants to talk about university-related subjects. It would be nice having help from each other, especially now in the beginning :)

I am from outside the Netherlands and I am looking for accommodation.

[email protected]

May 26, 21 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
lil.arch

I applied on 01.04, the last possible day haha

May 27, 21 3:32 am  · 
 · 
rafabaulerlux

You will probably have an answer in the next few days so... but I know how it feels the waiting though

May 28, 21 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
mlaopoul

Still nothing from the Urbanism track (applied on 30/03). This is it I guess...congrats to everyone who made it!

May 27, 21 9:33 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: