Archinect
anchor

TU Delft MSc. Application 2021

at2021

Hello friends

Im wondering if anyone has heard back from the university regarding their application to the MSc. Architecture program. If so (regardless of whether you got admitted / rejected), please do share your experience, how long you waited, any interviews, etc. 

If not, then I guess that puts us on the same boat :/

ps. if any is curious, I applied as an international student 

Jan 23, 21 12:00 pm
arch3d

Hello Dear Friend,

I am also a non-EU applicant for the Architecture track and curiously waiting for a response. I wrote a mail to them about what could be the latest date for them to give an answer for a non-EU applicant. They said everyone should get a response by the mid-March. So, I am trying to get it out of my mind since its sill a long time ahead. Let's hope for the best :)

Jan 23, 21 5:46 pm  · 
2  · 
at2021

if you do not mind me asking, which step of the progress are you in? From what i read online, it says there should be 4, but i'm only seeing 1/2 right now...

· 
arch3d

Mine is like this:

Jan 29, 21 8:45 am  · 
1  · 
at2021

oh! Maybe you will hear back soon! Though i thought we would only know in March... now feels too soon (?)

· 
arch3d

Well, it was almost always stuck in 2/4 so I am not sure. I still think that it will be no earlier than early March. Also, I am not sure but some people say on the forum s that this year will be one of the most competitive ones. So, it might take a while.

· 
DSG2000

Hi guys,

I am also an applicant of the 2021 cycle!

Mine is at the same stage as arch3d, since 22/01/2021. Keen to see what's up.

Feb 10, 21 3:30 am  · 
1  · 
SpaceSyntax_fse

Same stage! non-EU international applicant for MSc (Urbanism)

· 
arch3d

Any news around?

Feb 15, 21 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
praditisingh

Wondering if there is any new around? I am still stuck at step 2/4. 

Mar 4, 21 9:53 am  · 
1  · 
arch3d

Mine is still stuck at step 2/4, too. I guess people started to hearing back from TU Delft. So, it is getting more annoying since it has been a very long time.

· 
SpaceSyntax_fse

The website mentioned that the response is usually within (oddly) 6 weeks or so or 2 months of the application. I guess the best thing to do is wait +fingers crossed

· 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: