Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review

dngndngn

Hello! I am currently in the process of applying to UBC and UofT for their Masters of Architecture and Masters of Landscape Architecture programs this fall. As a bit of background, I am in my last year at the University of Waterloo's Urban Planning program. 

I'm looking for someone to review my submission portfolio for things like layout, content, etc. It can be viewed https://drive.google.com/file/... (note - I have omitted information for the project on the last page for privacy) 

Thank you! 

Jan 9, 21 1:15 pm
Whoknow

I think you have nice color pallete , and layout is quite cohesive. For page 3 there are a bunch of diagrams on the top left are a bit hard to read, i would get rid of move those to another page. p8/11 i think the green on the right is a bit overpower, i would try to match the green on the left which is more subtle in my opinion

Jan 9, 21 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
dngndngn

I've made the changes you suggested :) Thanks for your input

Jan 10, 21 6:22 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

layout and organization is good, but there is little design. What else can you show other than large scale urban blocks?  

Jan 9, 21 1:58 pm  · 
 · 
dngndngn

I'll look into that thanks for your suggestion

Jan 10, 21 6:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: