Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review

STSH

Hello, I'm applying for a masters degree for 2021

I will be using this portfolio to submit to TU Delft, TU/e, KU Leuven among others

I'm hoping I can submit by 25th Dec, don't want to wait till a few days before the deadline (Jan 1 and Jan 15). So Im kinda short on time at the moment since my motivation letter still needs a lot of work. 

Still I definitely would appreciate all and any constructive criticism. I'm familiar with the fact that people can be pretty blunt on here for portfolio critiques, so I'm keeping an open mind. However I'd prefer if people can hold off on focusing on things I will not be able to fix/improve in a limited time.

And thank you for taking the time to look at my work!

P.S. I still haven't posted the summary for my Motivation Letter on the second page since it isnt ready.

https://issuu.com/stsh/docs/po...

Dec 18, 20 8:05 pm
uwubdi

It looks pretty good overall and the projects are strong enough. Maybe more white space is needed. I see you're wrapping up a project and introducing the next one within the same spread. Try spacing out some of the work a little more so the pages are less cluttered and that way it will give you enough white space as well. 

Also, your additional works can be placed in their own spread rather than on the back end.

Dec 19, 20 7:19 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: