Archinect
anchor

Another M.Arch Portfolio Help Wanted!

Hello all! I am applying to a few Masters of Architecture programs for the Fall of 2021 including: Columbia, Pratt, Parsons. UT of Austin, and University of Washington. I come from a non accredited architectural background (very general on all of building sciences but concentrated on architectural design)  and plan on doing the 3 year track at all of these schools. I would love some feedback on my portfolio as it is right now and thoughts on what could be changed or improved. 

Positive feedback is loved, but constructive feedback is needed! Thank you all in advance! 

Link: https://issuu.com/noahsass/doc...

Dec 8, 20 4:19 pm
autofireunit

I think you meant WashU's MArch program?

pg 10 plan can be lineweighted properly

pg 13 perspective a bit wonky. maybe do a strict 2 point perspective and line up the horizontal axis with the camera frame? Also your shots are a bit too fish eye. 22 is about the natural eye. So adjust the setting perhaps

pg 15 looks nice. a good rendering it is

pg 21 adjust the photo again in photoshop to make it brighter and with 2pt perspective.

pg 22 same adjustment

pg 24 number label on plan needs to be smaller. the font size ideally should be consistent with your other stuff

pg 26. interior night shot too dark

pg 28. rooflines will be much lighter. all plan must be indicated with a north arrow. plan needs to be labeled with a section cut

good luck

Dec 8, 20 8:58 pm  · 
2  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: