Archinect
anchor

about master admissions, comparisons, language requirements...

yoake

Hey there! I hope everybody is fine. I am planning to apply for master courses in europe for september 2021. I will apply the universities in Denmark(Kadk, Aalborg), Norway(AHO, khio, uni of Bergen), and UK (Oxford Brookes, Westminster). 

My questions are:

1- I want to hear your thoughts, experiences of these schools. As a very enthusiastic student, I am especially curious about your thoughts on kadk (job opportunities in denmark after graduation, the danish language, the attitudes of instructors..)

2- This question might be only for the kadk. All the other schools are accepting PTE, except for the kadk and aalborg.. I can only take the PTE right now for a few reasons; the city that i live in there is only paper based ielts and i dont want to take it because of timing etc. also i am not exactly an exam person. no matter how much i know i just cant do them on the exams, from this view pte is much more easier, short and i can take the results the day after the exam. 

I asked the kadk if they accept pte or not and they said "We are in fact considering PTE Academic for next year". but there is still no information on the website. So, what do you think about this reply? should i trust it and take the pte? or i shouldnt take this risk? 

Your opinions are very important for me. Thank you for your consideration.

Best,

B

Dec 6, 20 3:31 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: