Archinect
anchor

Socially Responsive Architecture - B.Arch Thesis

9hna

I am a final year thesis student of B.Arch in Pakistan. I wanted my Thesis Project to be based on socially responsive architecture. But my research keeps on dragging me towards either housing or transportational projects, both of which are being already done.

I needed ideas regarding thesis topics in this domain. Will be very much appreciated. Thankyou

Nov 5, 20 10:49 am
ivanmillya

Thesis projects don't always have to be something no one has ever done before. Sometimes a great thesis project is just a well thought-out really great design with extremely good reasoning.

Nov 5, 20 1:56 pm  · 
1  · 
9hna

thankyou for responding. its not that im looking for something that no one has ever done before. its just that the thesis topic has already been chosen in my batch and students are working on it . so its discouraged not to repeat a topic.

Nov 6, 20 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
ivanmillya

Sounds like you need to come up with a new thesis topic then.

Nov 6, 20 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

try doing better research.

Nov 5, 20 2:00 pm  · 
3  · 
Wood Guy

You might look at the pros and cons of co-housing developments. 

Nov 5, 20 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
rabishaikh

i need ideas regarding thesis topics,my research topics based on social responsible architecture. 

help me out for this, thankyou

Feb 2, 21 9:41 am  · 
 · 
_N8_

Any architecture can be socially responsive depending on how you design and present. Housing and transportation is an easy way to identify discrepancies in the community. You could look at food systems or materiality.

Feb 2, 21 9:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: