Archinect
anchor

Scandinavian Master of A

claudz

Hi!

I am a Canadian who studied at Dalhousie University in Halifax for Bachelor's and am hoping to complete a Master's in Architecture at a Scandinavian university! I applied last year to KADK, Aarhus and KTH. Got rejected by the first two, and placed on the waiting list for KTH.  

I am trying again this year, but am unsure of how to improve my application, since no schools gave me any reason for rejection. I am looking for anyone who would be willing to share their portfolio, with which they got accepted to the following schools for a Master's in Architecture:

KADK, KTH, Aarhus, AHO

Also, any advice on what to write in a Letter of Intent, without making it sound generic?

Looking forward to reading your replies!

Thank you!!

Oct 26, 20 11:44 am
danielkragskov

I can look through it if you want to - I am a student at The Royal Danish Academy (formerly KADK).

On a general note, The Royal Danish Academy and Aarhus are based on the Art Academy school tradition compared to KTH which is based on the Technical University tradition, so they might be quite different in how they evaluate applications.

Best of luck!

Oct 27, 20 1:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: