Archinect
anchor

Anyone attended Meiji University's I-AUD programme in Tokyo? (International Architecture and Urban Design programme)

katepacudan

I'm applying for their masters course - got no issue with application. Just curious to see if anyone here is/has/knows anyone a part of this course because I could barely find any anecdotal info online.

If you do, how is the programme overall? Is it an enriching interdisciplinary experience, as advertised? And have you learnt a lot about Japanese architecture first hand? 

The professors involved definitely seem to be highly qualified and have a great command for English, so I am not so skeptical about the quality of instruction. I am more curious as to what I could take home as a student 'architecturally-speaking' and how the skills I gain would help me in the workforce in Japan/rest of Asia (except for ability to speak Japanese of course - that's something I'll be working on my own).

https://iaud.jp/

Oct 25, 20 11:23 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: