Archinect
anchor

University of Stuttgart Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research (ITECH

muratsamancı

I want to apply University of Stuttgart Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research (ITECH) department.Actually, This master program has a good schedule.The design studies program is very transdisciplinary and flexible and that most students do studies and courses from across all tracks but I wanto know more information about this master program.Do you sknow anything about this master program ?Also,if there is someone who studies in this master program do you suggest this program ? 
If you have any further information, insight or feedback, it would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Jul 1, 20 10:36 am
Vale1234567

Hello, I want to apply this year too. 

Aug 14, 20 10:14 am  · 
 · 
muratsamancı

Hello, If you want, we can talk and help each other in this process. I hope that you will be accepted by this program. Let me know about your process. Good luck !

Aug 21, 20 6:36 am  · 
 · 
Viduth

Hi, Did anyone Completed this course or following now? How is that? Worth to learn? 

Jan 29, 23 9:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: