Archinect
anchor

Master in Real Estate Development / BAC and ASU

Hello everyone, I am looking for a comment or review on two programs. MSRED from Boston Architectural College and MRED from Arizona State University. Has anyone approached them or taken these programs that can provide me with a review?

Jun 27, 20 12:25 pm
mdhuang94

Why these schools? I think ASU is the better program since its situated on a large research institution rather than an architectural school that has no actual business or planning department.

Jul 23, 20 12:13 pm  · 
 · 

Hi willy,

I am currently enrolled in MSRED program from BAC, the program is designed by concentrating through combining traditional real estate development learning with architectural design. The program also provides entry into a myriad of careers in affiliated professions of real property asset management, investment, market study/appraisals and many other opportunities in private and governmental sectors.

I really encourage you to apply and i can connect you with the Director of the Program, so you can build a clear view about the program.

Good luck.

Sep 17, 20 10:20 am  · 
2  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: