Archinect
anchor

M. Arch vs. M.S. Arch for someone with a Bachelors in Landscape Architecture?

farrah

I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Landscape Architecture (5 year program) and entered the work force, I work in high-end residential design, but I've found myself becoming equally as interested in the actual design of the home itself rather than just the outdoor and garden space. 

I want to expand on what it is I know and go back to school at some point, but I was wondering which degree I should pursue, I see M. Arch and M.S. Arch programs offered, in my case, would pursuing an M.S. suffice? Wondering what experience or insight y'all might have, anything helps.

Jun 14, 20 10:52 am
archinine
This question has been asked a zillion times. Search the difference between the degrees on the forums
Jun 14, 20 7:44 pm  · 
1  · 
farrah

I know the difference. I was asking for a recommendation as to what someone would do in my scenario.

· 
Non Sequitur

Archinine is correct and if you actually did know the difference, you would not be asking the question in a web forum. Adulting is hard.

· 
farrah

Yeah but all the posts I came across were written by those who had pursued a BArch.

· 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in:

Latest School Job Posts

View more academic jobs