Archinect
anchor

Problems with Confirmation Statement - TUDelft 2020

Hi everyone, I received the e-mail with the application decision yesterday evening. (Msc. Architecture)  However I can't make my confirmation statement because my Osiris page is stuck at step 3. The deadline to send it is the 1st of June which is Withsun so uni is closed. I am very confused and I can't find any solution to this problem! Of course today all offices are closed and nobody picks up the phone... Is there anyone in the same boat?

May 30, 20 6:00 pm
justusdunkel

Hi, I can not help you at all but I got the exact same problem! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. Could you please share the soloution here if you find it elsewhere? So will I do!

May 31, 20 1:46 am  · 
2  · 

Unfortunately I don't have any solution, however till now we are already 5 with the same issue. I will link you the reddit post in which I asked the same thing

May 31, 20 5:46 am  · 
 · 

I can give you an advice, send an email to the contact you find on your admission letter explaining the issue and saying that you want to accept/refuse the seat. At least is something!

May 31, 20 5:50 am  · 
 · 

My osisis page is working and I'va been able to submit my confirmation statement!

Jun 1, 20 7:16 am  · 
 · 
gaiagermanò

Hello guys, I am having the same issue! 

May 31, 20 5:19 am  · 
1  · 

Italiana, giusto?

May 31, 20 5:48 am  · 
1  · 
gaiagermanò

Sì. Anche tu? Ho mandato già un paio di e-mail al Contact Centre ma per il momento ho ricevuto solo risposte da mail automatiche no-reply... mi sa che ci tocca aspettare

May 31, 20 6:57 am  · 
1  · 

si sono italiana che io! io l'ho mandata a questo indirizzo, contactcentre-esa@tudelft.nl, ho provate anche a chiamare diverse volte ieri ma ovviamente gli uffici erano chiusi; comunque se apri il link che ho pubblicato nel commento precedente c'è un ragazzo che spiega la sua esperienza e dice che è una deadline poco ''rigida''

May 31, 20 7:01 am  · 
 · 

comunque si la cosa migliore è aspettare, a me il solo fatto di non essere l'unica con questo problema rassicura moltissimo!

May 31, 20 7:02 am  · 
1  · 
gaiagermanò

Esatto! probabilmente sarà una questione di sovraccarico del sito, che immagino abbia dato tutti i risultati in questi pochi giorni. Grazie, ho dato un'occhiata al link, sono sollevata anche io! Attendiamo :)

May 31, 20 11:46 am  · 
 · 

ciao Gaia, la mia pagina osiris si è sbloccata, prova a vedere anche la tua :)

Jun 1, 20 7:16 am  · 
 · 
justusdunkel

osiris works now!

Jun 1, 20 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
square.

has anyone here heard of a phone?

Jun 1, 20 2:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: