Archinect
anchor

Rhino tutorials

maysixth

Hellllo

I mainly work with autocad/sketchup/vray (rarely revit) but I realized I need to shift to Rhino and AutoCad as required. 

I've been looking into some tutorials to find, but most of them are videos learning how to build chair, forms blahblah but I want an actual tutorial that teaches how to build instead of listening to how each command does what. (Like I don't know every command on autocad)

Not that those tools are useless I'll look up when I need to build organic chair, I want actual video of how people work on rhino as I assume it's different from drawing plans on autocad -> importing on sketchup for 3d. (Or do you work like this too? or start drawing plans on rhino?)

Does anyone have some good resources tailored for actual architectural work? I don't mind paying for the subscription. 

May 6, 20 11:22 am

lynda.com is excellent

May 6, 20 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
Ai Ai Ai Chico

Hi!  Below is a playlist link of the Rhino and Grasshopper tutorials I’ve been practicing.  You’ll see which channels they are from so you can subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9rgiCF__aWtYkf3Als4BoY_Lup651wPV

Some of the best channels are How to Rhino and Rhino Grasshopper.  Enjoy!

May 7, 20 5:49 pm  · 
1  · 
Ai Ai Ai Chico

You are making a wise choice with Rhino.  It’s vastly superior than SketchUp!

May 7, 20 6:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: