Archinect
anchor

MIT SMArchS wait-list

Pooh

Anyone waiting for SMArchS A+U wait-list results as well? Or did anyone receive any notifications of when will the results be out? I understand the complexities of this Pandemic but it would be great if someone could shed light on the wait list statuses from MIT

Apr 18, 20 1:47 pm
I.M.Pain

waitlisted but for SmarchS computation. haven't received news either! seems like a lot of waitlist applicants.

Apr 19, 20 4:22 am  · 
 · 
Pooh

Yea! Heard they had accepted only four in urbanism yet don’t know how much it is true. But yea seems like a lot of applicants. Tried reaching them yet no response seems like Covid has taken a toll in the admission process!

Apr 19, 20 6:21 am  · 
1  · 
Pooh

Any Updates?

Jun 28, 20 11:50 am  · 
 · 
starkkitect

may i ask if you could share your computation portfolio? I'm thinking of preparing a computation portfolio for gsd mdes and mit smarchs in a few years but I can't seem to find any reference portfolios that specialize in computation

Mar 6, 22 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
I.M.Pain

Hey starkkitext sure! But not sure if it's a good one and I think a lot could still be improved. I can send it to you privately as i have some confidential work in there so DM me!

Mar 6, 22 9:15 pm  · 
1  · 
sanahmengi

Did you get into MIT 2 years ago?

Mar 7, 22 12:33 am  · 
 · 
starkkitect

I sent you a dm that includes my email

Mar 8, 22 7:10 am  · 
 · 
Pooh

Recieved a mail mentioning that the waitlist is still open and will be out soon. Any updates from MIT to you people? 

Apr 28, 20 2:21 pm  · 
1  · 
sanahmengi

Hey Pooh, could you guide me what does MIT really need from the Urbanism students. I really want to get into MIT

Mar 3, 22 3:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: