Archinect
anchor

Is B.Arch from India considerd equivalent to RIBA Part I ?

ganeshsrivastav

I did my B.Arch ( 5 years ) from India. I have got seat in Metropolitan college, Greece ( Partnered institute of Oxford Brooks, UK ) for MArch Architecture and Urbanism RIBA Part II. The institute asked me to inquire if my bachelors considered by RIBA part I or not ?

Also, if anyone aware of the college please do tell the quality of course? If worth or not as an international student

Apr 16, 20 4:39 pm
Zulqar

The best way to find the right answer to your question is to contact RIBA directly by yourself, not through a third party.

May 3, 20 3:16 am  · 
 · 
TED

Met College is partnered with Portsmouth University for Part II - It does not appear any programs in India are RIBA Part I.  https://www.architecture.com/-...

Any other judgement to accept you into the programme can only be done by Met College, but suggest the validation criteria awarded by RIBA formally requires the Part I. 

May 3, 20 4:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: