Archinect
anchor

Studying abroad

lucassf
Hi, guys! How are you?

I'm about to start my second year of architecture school and I was thinking about moving to another country and start my studies there again, I thought about Portugal (since I'm Brazilian) or France.
I was wondering if it would be an interesting choice because I would still like to establish my practice in Brazil in the future, however that might change.

I hope you can shine some light upon this question and share your experiences! Thank you so much for your time.

Apr 13, 20 3:27 pm

Hi lucassf,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post. It'll be a bit tough for us to give you advice on such a big life decision. And you probably don't want the advice of a bunch of strangers in that regard. But in terms of architecture academia, we can help you there. I think my question would be why you would want to stop your studies only in your second year and move to another country?

Why not finish your education first?

Apr 16, 20 5:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: