Archinect
anchor

Reminder: inform schools that you will not attend

archi_gram

Congratulations on all your acceptances. Just a reminder. It's that of the year! The Apr 15 deadline for most schools is approaching. Don't forget to reply to schools that you will not be attending, if you still haven't done so. I am sure all students on the wait lists will be very grateful for you to spare 5 seconds to fill out the form. 

And the benefit is far beyond that. Just think about it this way. The quality of an institution's education is heavily depended on its student resource as well as many other factors. The intelligence of your peers will help you learn and benefit you in collaborative projects. Only when people filling these forms in time, can college accept more well deserved students in time. You will be learning in a more inspiring environment when some other students fill out the rejection forms. Hence, for a more evenly distributed education-to-student resource, do remember to give all your accepted school a response. 

Thank you, and good luck the Class of 2021 - 2023.5

Apr 11, 20 12:39 am
autofireunit

Agree. Do it now.

Apr 11, 20 2:37 am  · 
 · 
mitbos

Agree. Done. Also, just got into my waitlisted school, so best wishes to everyone else

Apr 11, 20 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
a_da

If you don't mind me asking, what school were you waitlisted at? I also, waiting to hear back from my waitlisted school

Apr 11, 20 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
mitbos

Sci Arc march

Apr 11, 20 5:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: