Archinect
anchor

GSAPP vs Cornell for M.Arch 1

Barnie.Ingels

I've been accepted to both Columbia and Cornell's M.Arch 1 programs. Columbia offered slightly more aid and advanced standing - meaning only 2 years as opposed to Cornell's 3.5. As the open houses were cancelled, I was just curious if I could get some more (personal) info about both programs. Obviously Columbia's offer seems the most logical choice, but Cornell really appeals to me.

Also - would I be stupid for not taking the advanced standing offer at GSAPP? I'd definitely save on a lot of future debt if I do it, but I feel like I'd miss out on a core part of the M.Arch experience/education.

Apr 3, 20 4:14 pm
muji-pen

take the advance standing loool what "core m.arch experience" are u talking about if you obviously have a background in architecture. and these schools are so expensive, no matter how rich u are, an extra 50,000 for no reason is dumb

columbia is also an amazing school! congrats

Apr 3, 20 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
chuckluck

That's an easy one, definitely Columbia

Apr 4, 20 1:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: