Archinect
anchor

UBC M Arch or University of Toronto M Arch?

Derek Z

Hi, 

I was admitted from both the UBC Master of Architecture, Master of Landscape Architecture and the University of Toronto Master of Architecture. Does anyone know how these two schools different than each other? Which one has a better reputation in the Architecture field? 

Thank you guys in advance!

Apr 3, 20 1:00 pm
leonizer

UBC

Apr 3, 20 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
Derek Z

Hi Leonizer,

Apr 3, 20 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
Derek Z

Thank you for your suggestions. Could you be more specific? What aspects is UBC better than U of T?

Apr 3, 20 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
leonizer

They got better bitches there.

Apr 3, 20 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

UofT has a garbage feeder program that leads to less than average graduate class talent.

Apr 3, 20 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Anything is better than UofT.

Apr 3, 20 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
blasé

I can't speak much on U of T, however, I attended SALA for my undergrad and I would suggest this school. It currently ranks higher than U of T (if you care about prestige). The faculty is quite solid, and the campus is really incomparable. It is gorgeous. The city of Vancouver in general is an amazing place to live, albeit expensive. Most people graduate and find jobs directly after in Vancouver firms. My vote goes towards UBC. Let me know if you have specific questions about the school. I know quite a lot having attended for 4 years and being on student executive in my final year. 

Apr 3, 20 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
Derek Z

Hi Blase, thank you for your detailed responsed. What are the strengths that UBC has compare to others Architecture schools in your opinion?

Apr 5, 20 3:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: