Archinect
anchor

WashU, UC Berkeley, or CMU for architecture undergraduate program

ruiyuanzhang

Hello, 

I was recently offered admission to WashU in st. Louis, UC Berkeley and Carnegie Mellon University for architecture undergraduate program. I have never been to their campuses, so I am having hard time choosing which school to go. I really want to know the pro and cons of attending their architecture undergraduate programs. Thank you very much!

Mar 27, 20 7:16 pm
autofireunit

I studied undergrad at Washu. Just my opinion, WashU and Berkeley are better than CMU for architecture. Washu's program might be one of the best 4 year programs out there. WashU gives a BS or BA, while Berkeley gives you a BA

Mar 27, 20 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
Nonononotme

from the admission forum, I’ve seen more WashU got accepted with more $$$$ compared to UC Berkeley. Both programs typically leads to entry in GSD, so I guess which city u like better. In terms of program, i think they’re similar given the undergrad nature

Mar 28, 20 1:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: