Archinect
anchor

M.ARCH best Graduate schools for Sustainability

Guys, please advise me best graduate schools from these, for Master of Architecture program. I am looking for curriculum which has the strongest program of specialization in sustainability.

M.ARCH (Master of Architecture)

1. University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - (Has specialization of Building performance in it)

2. University at Buffalo (Has specialization of Ecological practices in it)

3. Arizona State university (Has electives in sustainability subject)

4. University of Arizona (Has electives in sustainability subject)

Considering all aspects.. like excellent job opportunities, landing up in good jobs early,  top notch payscale , how good is the university overall, course, curriculum, location and overall ranking?

Which one is first class in all aspects? All in all, which one should I prefer?

Thank you.

Mar 26, 20 2:23 am
Non Sequitur

Boston. 

Mar 26, 20 5:34 am  · 
 · 
soham86

Thank you for your kind response. I really appreciate your feedback :)

Apr 8, 20 12:49 am  · 
 · 
Koww

you're not going to find sustainability in the usa. our motto is shoot first, ask questions later

Mar 26, 20 5:38 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I thought it was shoot twice

Mar 26, 20 5:43 am  · 
 · 
soham86

I got into all these schools. Which university is best among these, in terms of factors that i have mentioned above?

Mar 26, 20 11:02 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

None.

Mar 26, 20 1:11 pm  · 
 · 

Hi soham86,

Thanks for your post. What have you discovered in your research of these schools in regards to sustainability? Share your findings with us and perhaps we can provide you with better feedback.

Apr 10, 20 5:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: