Archinect
anchor

Please Review my portfolio for Polimi admisison

juliakilian

Hello

I am looking for someone who could review my portfolio for admission at Politecnico Di Milano. I will also try Politecnico di Turino and other universities like: KU Leuven, Oslo school of architecture and Bergen school of architecture. If you also have tips where else i should apply, please tell me. (TU delft is not an option because my toefl is not good enough)

Anyone have idea how hard it is to get in and if i have a chance? My final grade is like 80% ( i dont know how to convert it to GPA) and i have 2 recommendation letters.

Here is the link:

https://we.tl/t-HORsLA7GJx

Mar 25, 20 1:37 pm

1 Featured Comment

All 4 Comments

strawberryfield

Hey! 

Loved your portfolio - it covers range of media and it is neat.

I also have applied to Polimi, Polito and Bergen school of architecture.I was accepted by Sapienza di Roma. I do not know anything about chances, as I have applied to Polimi on the 5th of March and have not heard anything yet. 

Apr 1, 20 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
climbon

Nice work! The only thing I'll add is if those are group projects, it might be wise to describe a bit of how you contributed (your role in the team). Plus, show more of your thought process, it helps to know how you find solutions to the different urban issues, etc. Good luck!

I have also applied to PoliMi, but have not heard anything yet either! 

Apr 1, 20 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
Featured Comment
Archlandia

I would spend more time on the renderings in your portfolio. make sure your shadows are correct, textures aren't crude and entourage scales are correct. Also - I would spend more time photoshopping your models, in particular, the stair one.

Last thing, your font could be much better/better layout. find a nice font that is on adobe typekit.

Good luck!

Apr 1, 20 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
juliakilian

EDIT:

https://www.yumpu.com/en/docum...

I edited my portfolio. Please let me know what you think

Apr 12, 20 7:39 am  · 
1  · 
archi_gram

put the strongest rendering / conceptual graph on the first page of each project, so the reader knows what's going on while reading the description. Some drawings are really messy, can't really figure out what's going on, you can just take them out, leave 2-3 is good for each project, 4 at most

Apr 12, 20 4:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: