Archinect
anchor

Job prospects after Technology studio UCLA

sachchidananddeo

Hi there,

I received admit for Master of Science in Architecture and Urban Design (MS AUD), Suprastudio, Technology studio at UCLA with scholarship. I am kind of worried about job prospects after graduation, given that this studio works on AR/VR related things. I am international student, who wants to work in US for few years after graduation. Can someone shed light on how job prospects are after this degree?

Mar 21, 20 1:38 am
midlander

not specific to this degree but right now no one has any idea what the job situation in America will be like in a year or two. no one ever does, but now it's obvious how unpredictable the future is.

but i'd guess that skills in imaging and visualization that fit in to video and advertising will give you more flexibility than a narrower focus on architecture. whatever else happens people are still going to be watching videos for the near future.

Mar 21, 20 10:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: