Archinect
anchor

Berkeley MAAD 2020-21

Hello guys,

I got accepted into the Berkeley MAAD program. I am from India, have been working for 4 years now and planning on taking this post professional course. I saw earlier posts on the non NAAB accredition concerns, but dint find any threads with people sharing their experiences on the program.

Anyone else here who have been into this program earlier, what were your experiences, take away, and possible job employment opportunities? 

Anyone else joining this year for the program?

Mar 18, 20 12:01 am
JingCh

Hey, I also got accepted to MAAD this year. I only know that there are only 10 students each year (probably why not much have been talked about this program online).

I would also love to hear someone who have been there sharing about this program!

Mar 23, 20 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
ashlonfrank

That's great. I did ask them to put me in touch with students, but dint heat back from them. Guess its because of the current situations. Did you happen to find out in detail about this year's schedule, the projectz etc??

Apr 9, 20 2:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: