Archinect
anchor

PoliMi 2020 Arch / UD Networking

eastindian93

Hello everyone ! Is there anyone joining MSc Architecture or Arch + Urban Design in Politecnico di Milano for Fall 2020 ? Wanted to know from alumni about how is the course at Leonardo campus? How are the studios and workshops ? How does the job market prefer PoliMi in Europe ? Others , also please comment in order to keep connected for admissions/scholarship processes . I am from India hoping to join PoliMi in September . 

Thank you !

Feb 10, 20 3:41 pm
rodrigovelasco

Hello!

I'm not admitted yet but hope to be joining you to that programme. I have the same doubts about it since there's isn't enough info or alumni's comments about it!

Feb 21, 20 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
fazilhumbatli

Hello! I’d like to know if anybody knows about the study program and studios!

Feb 23, 20 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
strawberryfield

Hey! I also applied, but I did not get answer. (OK, there are hard times..)

But today I got mail about filling out the scholarship form.

How it works? Isn`t weird? O.o

Mar 25, 20 7:08 am  · 
 · 
climbon

I got admitted to PoliMi today, I am looking for people who are going to attend or would like to share your experiences? I am aware of the current situation in Italy so it is hard to predict what is going to happen in the upcoming months...

Apr 6, 20 9:09 pm  · 
 · 

Hey guys!

I'm Berrak, from Turkey. I got admitted to Polimi Arch. and Urban Design Masters Programme (for 2020 Fall). You can add me through Linkedin or Instagram if you like. Let's keep in touch :) 

Apr 9, 20 10:42 am  · 
 · 
climbon

Hi Berrak, I'll connect with you on LinkedIn, let's talk there :) 

Apr 20, 20 1:11 pm  · 
1  · 
mithileshmandal1

Even I got admitted for Urban Planning and Policy Design, but not getting much info from.the alumni.side. Any information would be helpful

Apr 18, 20 8:49 am  · 
 · 
climbon

There’s a new Facebook group for international students who got admitted to a masters in architecture for the year 2020 at PoliMi feel free to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/257958482223797/?ref=share

Jun 1, 20 12:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: