Archinect
anchor

Best online courses for architecture software...?

to_zn

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to improve my skills on several design sofware (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc...) But now mainly focusing on Rhinoceros and grasshopper. When browsing for the best/most complete online courses i could not find onepage which offers the whole package with good quality material which was worth what they are asking to pay. 

I can imagine this is not just my case, as we all are constantly trying to imrpove our skill set. 

I am making this thread so everyone can post their best/most trusted online courses for whichever program you are currentlyl aspiring to improve, so we can make better decisions when it comes to spending our money. 

Thanks everyone, hope this thread grows!

Feb 5, 20 12:53 pm
SneakyPete

In before the LMGTFY link.

Feb 5, 20 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
to_zn

Ive searched myself. Trying to save money/time to myself and others getting straight recommendations from already tested pages by inside the network people.

Feb 5, 20 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
threeohdoor

Get a library card to the nearest city library - you'll then have digital access to many many sites.

Feb 5, 20 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
newbie.Phronesis

Lynda is one: https://www.lynda.com/

Was recommended by my professors. Free trial, paid afterwards

Feb 5, 20 4:15 pm  · 
 · 
Almosthip7

LYNDA IS A GREAT RESOURCE.

Feb 5, 20 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
Almosthip7

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS....IM DRAFTING

Feb 5, 20 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
newbie.Phronesis

AYE

Feb 5, 20 4:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: