Archinect
anchor

Politecnico di Torino / Sapienza university of Rome. THOUGHTS?

kakhidzetako

Hello,

I am applying to the master programs of restoration at these two schools.  

• Is it hard to get enrolled?
  • What are general thoughts about these schools? which one you prefer?
  • Are there any work searching benefits?

Look forward to feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 26, 20 10:04 am
strawberryfield

I was accepted in Sapienza, but waiting for the answer from Polito.

Apr 30, 20 10:09 am  · 
 · 
amaria

I was accepted at both Sapienza and PoliTo for the restoration programs​. I'm not sure about which is better. But I do know that the english program at PoliTo is fairly new and I don't know anybody else who is planning to go for the program. What have you decided?

Jul 31, 20 6:39 am  · 
 · 
strawberryfield

This academic year I cannot enroll:( due to finances. As i know Roma-Lasapienza has stronger academic background in restoration(as well as Venice and Firenze). Btw congrats and good luck!

Aug 7, 20 6:46 am  · 
 · 
amaria

Oh, I have the same problem actually. Even I'm not sure of enrolling this year. I missed the call to apply for the scholarship in Sapienza. So yeah, I'm in a bind.

Aug 7, 20 7:02 am  · 
 · 
strawberryfield

I was going to apply for Lazio scholarship but funding active students was a priority this year due to Covid-
19. Plus the whole visa application process was so confusing (as well due to Covid19)

Aug 7, 20 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
amaria

What about the ISEE paraficato? Do you know the deadline for that?

Aug 10, 20 5:56 am  · 
 · 
strawberryfield

No idea

Aug 10, 20 6:04 am  · 
 · 
randomised

I've only had experience working with PoliTo, taught some of their PhD students and instructors and did some peer reviews...the professors were great, very knowledgeable and intense, but the (international) PhD-students were often so-so...

Sorry, not very helpful. 

Jul 31, 20 7:24 am  · 
1  · 
sne_123

Hi, I got admitted to PoliTo for Territorial Urban Environmental and Landscape Planning and Urban Regeneration at Sapienza University. Anyone here currently studying or planning to study the above course?

Apr 9, 21 10:41 am  · 
 · 
yoake

hi, i applied to sapienza a few days ago and waiting for their decision. following this!

Apr 9, 21 12:07 pm  · 
 · 
sne_123

It only took less than a month to hear from​ them. Best wishes

Apr 9, 21 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
yoake

thanks a lot:)

Apr 10, 21 11:19 am  · 
 · 
sne_123

I accepted PoliTo

Apr 11, 21 1:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: