Archinect
anchor

Grad School: WashU, UIUC, ND, or OSU

ifandwhen

Hi all--just wondering about your opinions on the grad programs at University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, Ohio State University, Notre Dame, or WashU. I would love to hear from those already in or recently graduated from the M.Arch program (or other related ones). 

Just asking around one last time before I submit my applications for grad school. 

Dec 26, 19 2:12 pm
SpatialSojourner

They're all decent, mid-tier schools.  You'll get what you put in. Notre Dame is it's own thing. If you like the student work and faculty on each of their websites then you're good! 

Dec 26, 19 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
lmnoc1

Well nothing else, Notre Dame is a choice :cm:

Dec 29, 19 3:22 am  · 
 · 
ArchGradStudent01

Having graduated from the University of Illinois B.S.A.S. a year ago, and currently in graduate school, I highly recommend the graduate school in Champaign. The faculty work hard to create a successful, but competitive, collaborative environment for coursework and studios. There are a plethora of options for joint degree programs, such as the M.S.A.S. for potential interests in structural engineering. Most importantly, the school provides a direct route to the professional world and introduces options for potential job opportunities at every possible chance. It would be remiss of me not to mention that all of the above schools mentioned are of extremely high caliber. I speak from my personal experience at Illinois, as to not take away from any other program.

Jan 4, 20 2:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: